Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Check Out This Beauty

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
United States
3479 Posts
 Posted 03/25/2018  12:32 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add MikeF to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Brought to you by Great Southern Coins. Didn't we just have discussion about these guys?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1865-Seate...AOSwrBdatSa~
Hi, my name is MikeF and I'm a degenerate coin collector. I also like adventure, big trucks, long walks on the beach and the Kansas City Chiefs.
Bedrock of the Community
10197 Posts
 Posted 03/25/2018  01:39 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Crazyb0 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Mine looks better... Cheeper too!

Valued Member
New Zealand
148 Posts
 Posted 03/25/2018  01:58 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Aoraki to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
And "Free S/H" to boot!
Pillar of the Community
United States
1372 Posts
 Posted 03/25/2018  03:06 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Chancellor Sutler to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I could buy 3 of mine and a pizza hut pizza every day for a month with that budget. Must be a scarcer issue?

Chance

Pillar of the Community
United States
4205 Posts
 Posted 03/25/2018  10:49 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Debrajc to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
There have been many discussions here about GSC Mike,
and most of them not very nice.
I'll stick with my slabbed version to avoid any
hidden problems from the exceptional photos they take.
Bedrock of the Community
United States
18574 Posts
 Posted 03/25/2018  10:52 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add just carl to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
But you missed that free shipping.
just carl
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
41508 Posts
 Posted 03/25/2018  2:29 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Learn More...
United States
77458 Posts
Learn More...
United States
22062 Posts
 Posted 03/26/2018  5:26 pm  Show Profile   Check nss-52's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add nss-52 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Fro the record, coin being discussed $2,495
Pillar of the Community
United States
3479 Posts
 Posted 03/26/2018  11:19 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MikeF to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for the upload, nss-52!

@Debra, I'm not sure I would call these exceptional photos. Or perhaps they are and the coin is just too ugly to hide the flaws.

You know what the crazy part is? This coin has received 3 views per hour for the last 24 hours. This coin outfit has some serious followers. A bunch of dumb dumbs IMO.
Hi, my name is MikeF and I'm a degenerate coin collector. I also like adventure, big trucks, long walks on the beach and the Kansas City Chiefs.
Bedrock of the Community
United States
15847 Posts
 Posted 03/27/2018  3:38 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Conder101 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Looks like high-grade sharpness, cleaned long ago, now re-toning.
Gary Schmidt
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.97 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05