Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Beginnings Of A 7070

Next Page | Last Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 15
Valued Member
United States
212 Posts
 Posted 03/28/2018  9:47 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Wizardnyc to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Just started a circulated 7070 and began with page 2. Lots of work ahead of me.

Pillar of the Community
United States
3707 Posts
 Posted 03/28/2018  9:58 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Joe2007 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Looks like some nice mid-grade coins with eye appeal! Congrats and hope that you continue to post as your set progresses.
Pillar of the Community
United States
3479 Posts
 Posted 03/28/2018  10:06 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MikeF to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Congrats on a great start!
Hi, my name is MikeF and I'm a degenerate coin collector. I also like adventure, big trucks, long walks on the beach and the Kansas City Chiefs.
Pillar of the Community
United States
4398 Posts
 Posted 03/28/2018  10:10 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add USSID18 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I just started one myself. Very nice start! Did you already have these coins? If not, how are you acquiring them?
Proud member of the Black Sheep Squadron!

Valued Member
United States
212 Posts
 Posted 03/28/2018  10:34 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Wizardnyc to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@USSID18 I had the the nickels already, hence starting on page 2. The silver Roosevelt was a Coinstar reject. The rest were purchased via eBay and a local coin store. I have a merc dime I found in change a looooong time ago somewhere. I'm satisfied with most of my purchases...mostly, but I want to upgrade after my lone quarter gets some company.

Good luck on your 7070!

Edited by Wizardnyc
03/28/2018 10:39 pm
Pillar of the Community
7234 Posts
 Posted 03/28/2018  10:49 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Mark1959 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice start - Have fun filling them holes - keep us informed of your progress!!
Pillar of the Community
United States
3302 Posts
 Posted 03/28/2018  11:06 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add acloco to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
EXCELLENT start!!

Bust and Seated coins are tough to find for a type set....in the condition and the $$.

Pillar of the Community
United States
4398 Posts
 Posted 03/28/2018  11:25 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add USSID18 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
@USSID18 I had the the nickels already, hence starting on page 2. The silver Roosevelt was a Coinstar reject. The rest were purchased via eBay and a local coin store. I have a merc dime I found in change a looooong time ago somewhere. I'm satisfied with most of my purchases...mostly, but I want to upgrade after my lone quarter gets some company.

You're singing my song! Sounds just like me. Thanks!
Proud member of the Black Sheep Squadron!

Pillar of the Community
United States
4205 Posts
 Posted 03/29/2018  12:03 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Debrajc to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
You are off to a great start~!

These are fun projects. Been working on mine on and off for a decade or longer.
Valued Member
United States
212 Posts
 Posted 03/29/2018  09:01 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Wizardnyc to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Patience is not my strong suit, but I will need that for bust and seated liberty in at least XF condition. Those type coins just don't look nice in lower grades. I just love the eagle on the reverse. Oh...and SLQs too (beautiful in higher grades).
Edited by Wizardnyc
03/29/2018 09:12 am
Learn More...
United States
77253 Posts
 Posted 03/29/2018  09:10 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Excellent!

You are off and running! Looks like you will not take 25 years like me... and I still have two holes!
Valued Member
United States
212 Posts
 Posted 03/29/2018  09:13 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Wizardnyc to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Members,feel free to post photos of your 7070 for inspiration!
Learn More...
United States
77253 Posts
Valued Member
United States
212 Posts
 Posted 03/29/2018  09:35 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Wizardnyc to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@jbuck, your 7070 is inspirational indeed! Yours coins all look great together. One happy family.
Pillar of the Community
United States
8712 Posts
 Posted 03/29/2018  10:36 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SilverDollar2017 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Looks great Wizardnyc!

Here's my 7070. I need to upgrade many of the coins in it, especially the first and second pages.

Pillar of the Community
United States
1799 Posts
 Posted 03/29/2018  10:43 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add nfine to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I think the first two pages, and the rest, look great, SilverDollar2017.
Page: of 15 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.2 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05