Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Do You Like The Toning On This Seated Half Dollar

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
United States
1249 Posts
 Posted 04/04/2018  9:08 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add chesterb to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Poll Question
What are your thoughts on the toning on this coin?

Poll Choices
  Love it!
  Like it
 Meh
  Don't like it
  Hate it...it's ugly!

Pillar of the Community
United States
3479 Posts
 Posted 04/04/2018  9:17 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MikeF to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I like it but it wouldn't be a must have coin.

Edit: Now if it was a Seated dollar it would be a MUST have coin for me. Finding any type of attractive toning on an sld is crazy rare.
Hi, my name is MikeF and I'm a degenerate coin collector. I also like adventure, big trucks, long walks on the beach and the Kansas City Chiefs.
Edited by MikeF
04/04/2018 9:48 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
4402 Posts
 Posted 04/04/2018  9:28 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add USSID18 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I like it. What's her grade?
Proud member of the Black Sheep Squadron!

Pillar of the Community
United States
655 Posts
 Posted 04/04/2018  10:03 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ron6788 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1249 Posts
 Posted 04/04/2018  10:06 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add chesterb to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
AU-50
Pillar of the Community
United States
4402 Posts
 Posted 04/04/2018  10:19 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add USSID18 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
AU-50

!
Proud member of the Black Sheep Squadron!

Valued Member
United States
420 Posts
 Posted 04/05/2018  12:41 am  Show Profile   Check yellow88's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add yellow88 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very unique toning.

I think it's pretty sweet! And would be proud to own it. A sure fire keeper!
"Why' is the only real social power, without it you are powerless."
- Merovingian#65279;

eBay store: https://www.ebay.com/str/globalcoin...collectibles
eBay ID: https://www.ebay.com/usr/sellingsecretslegit
Valued Member
United States
104 Posts
 Posted 04/05/2018  01:23 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Narrowback44 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Staff edit - removed comment Seriously Its cool. Love the Shield on the seated most.
Edited by Narrowback44
04/05/2018 01:25 am
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
41480 Posts
 Posted 04/05/2018  3:33 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It's OK, but the color seems unnatural for silver.
Pillar of the Community
United States
576 Posts
 Posted 04/05/2018  3:55 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bud250r to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I like it and would put it in my collection any day.
Learn More...
United States
77410 Posts
 Posted 04/05/2018  4:15 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Now if it was a Seated dollar it would be a MUST have coin for me. Finding any type of attractive toning on an sld is crazy rare.
I can agree with that.
Bedrock of the Community
United States
18574 Posts
 Posted 04/05/2018  5:24 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add just carl to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I really don't like toning. I just want original blast white coins.
just carl
Pillar of the Community
United States
768 Posts
 Posted 04/05/2018  9:15 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Kushanshah to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Looks like some coins I've seen that were tucked away for 100 years in a decaying leather coin purse
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 1 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05