Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Coin Show Pick Up 1891-CC

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Valued Member
United States
434 Posts
 Posted 04/22/2018  2:06 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add txgolfer56 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message

Latest CC Morgan purch ASE
Actively collecting US Type coins and Morgans. Thinking about LWC upgrades.
Pillar of the Community
United States
8714 Posts
 Posted 04/22/2018  3:41 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SilverDollar2017 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice CC Morgan dollar! What grade did the TPG give it?
Valued Member
United States
434 Posts
 Posted 04/22/2018  3:41 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add txgolfer56 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
MS64
Pillar of the Community
United States
3479 Posts
 Posted 04/22/2018  3:50 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MikeF to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice pickup on a tough year!
Hi, my name is MikeF and I'm a degenerate coin collector. I also like adventure, big trucks, long walks on the beach and the Kansas City Chiefs.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
2344 Posts
 Posted 04/22/2018  6:22 pm  Show Profile   Check Paul Bulgerin's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Paul Bulgerin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It looks like a real frosty example!

I just checked the list price on the 1891-CC in MS-64 and that was not a cheap coin. Enjoy owning it.
Paul Bulgerin
Valued Member
United States
73 Posts
 Posted 04/22/2018  6:53 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add rbjr85 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That is one frosty Morgan dollar you've got there. I don't know why, but I've always liked frosty Morgans. Seriously though, if I was a kid and didn't know any better, I'd have the strong urge to try and lick the "ice" off of it.
Bedrock of the Community
United States
17556 Posts
 Posted 04/22/2018  7:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add moxking to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Beautiful example of a tough date/mm. Congratulations.
Valued Member
United States
104 Posts
 Posted 04/22/2018  10:10 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Narrowback44 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
She's a frosty girl. Beautiful.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1190 Posts
 Posted 04/22/2018  11:10 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hadleydog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
A beautiful thick skinned original example of a tougher date Carson city Morgan. What's not to like?
Learn More...
United States
77458 Posts
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
41508 Posts
 Posted 04/24/2018  5:51 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Beautiful, congrats!
Pillar of the Community
United States
1587 Posts
 Posted 04/24/2018  5:59 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Zurie to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Congrats, that's a great looking Morgan!
Valued Member
United States
434 Posts
 Posted 04/24/2018  9:29 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add txgolfer56 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you! I bought it at the ANA Money Show in Texas last month. Wasn't really looking for it. I'd bought a 1909-s vdb Lincoln Wheat cent from the dealer for a really good price. Circled back to see what else looked interesting. This one stood out.
Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
165 Posts
 Posted 04/25/2018  03:51 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dino to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Great snag! Regretted missing that show
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.17 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05