Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest! Check out our Google+!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Educational images for description of coin findings. (over 500 images)  

Next Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
29918 Posts
 Posted 06/14/2018  12:37 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add coop to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Instructional images These were a request as they wanted to see the educational file collection. Each image will tell you a story. So rather than look up each of these on a search. Here they are. They are in no special order. Best way to keep track of the ones you especially want to view again. Just right click and save them for your personal library. But here we go.

[imghttps://imgs.inkfrog.com/pix/coop49..._(MPD)_1.jpg

https://imgs.inkfrog.com/pix/coop49...e_Die_01.jpg

Thanks to all who help provide the images.
CoopHome Educational Files
Richard S. Cooper
Some have asked about my images I use and I'm glad to say, you can now you can see the DVD in sections on youtube:
1. Intro, older coins, toned coins 2. Doubled dies 3. Die events, One of a kind errors 4. So called errors, Coin information 5. Coin information Types and Varieties, Overlays
Jefferson nickel doubled dies Wexler/Rebar complete listings

trail dies:http://www.traildies.com/
Edited by coop
06/14/2018 3:47 pm
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
6981 Posts
 Posted 06/14/2018  12:53 am  Show Profile   Check spruett001's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add spruett001 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Bookmarked!
"When you make the finding yourself - even if you're the last person on Earth to see the light - you'll never forget it."
-Carl Sagan

My Want List: http://goccf.com/t/282022
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
6295 Posts
 Posted 06/14/2018  12:54 am  Show Profile   Check Errors and Varietys's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Errors and Varietys to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Awesome Coop! Thank you for sharing these! I'm going to bookmark this one.
Errors And Varietys.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
7018 Posts
 Posted 06/14/2018  01:00 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add DBM to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Wow!
A truly impressive undertaking.
TMI in one post IMO.
No one could digest all that or quickly search it.
Valued Member
United States
86 Posts
 Posted 06/14/2018  01:50 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add sosicoin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
A magnificent gift of knowledge & information to all of us. My unparalleled appreciation of your contribution to the hobby, Coop. More power to you...
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
6981 Posts
 Posted 06/14/2018  02:05 am  Show Profile   Check spruett001's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add spruett001 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
TMI in one post IMO.

I like it, but I kinda agree. Also, it doesn't help my mobile data usage each time I visit this page. It is bookmarked either way.
"When you make the finding yourself - even if you're the last person on Earth to see the light - you'll never forget it."
-Carl Sagan

My Want List: http://goccf.com/t/282022
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
29918 Posts
 Posted 06/14/2018  09:06 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coop to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The purpose was not a quick read, but a quicker way to find these images. Instead of going through a massive search, they are located in one general area. Kind of a "Coop's notes area." But that is not all I have. My image host crashed on me. So I'll still be adding a few more.
Richard S. Cooper
Some have asked about my images I use and I'm glad to say, you can now you can see the DVD in sections on youtube:
1. Intro, older coins, toned coins 2. Doubled dies 3. Die events, One of a kind errors 4. So called errors, Coin information 5. Coin information Types and Varieties, Overlays

Pillar of the Community
United States
1537 Posts
 Posted 06/14/2018  12:44 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Halo1st to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for sharing coop.

Saved the web page (html) as a whole. It downloads everything into one directory. I find it easier to search images in the directory offline that way. Coop's file names are usually descriptive, which makes searching easy as well. Also can view thumbnails in File Explorer.

Yes it usually downloads the ad images and scripts needed to rebuild the page offline, but still easier for me to search and sort thru. Thanks, Doug.
Second opinions are always recommended. Rookies thoughts!
Backup data often or good luck with the recovery process..... SME advice!
Edited by Halo1st
06/14/2018 12:53 pm
Valued Member
United States
86 Posts
 Posted 06/14/2018  2:17 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coin-curious to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you Coop!
Valued Member
United States
90 Posts
 Posted 06/14/2018  3:15 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add vietguy823 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you Coop! These really helps us out, especially me!
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
29918 Posts
 Posted 06/14/2018  3:21 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coop to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
They are years of compiling images. (Some as far back a 20 years, but up dated along the way. I'm still adding more at the top of the page.
Richard S. Cooper

Pillar of the Community
United States
8470 Posts
 Posted 06/14/2018  3:25 pm  Show Profile   Check Crazyb0's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Crazyb0 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Coop, the references are always helpful but I too agree it is way too much, the size crashed my tablet, it is so much data it can't digest it all, so only on my computer will I be able to use it, but even then, took 1-3 minutes to fully load. When trying to use it as a source for ready access...it's not "ready access". I've bookmarked it but will have to download individual pix and restructure in a file system to use. Maybe there is a way to organize groups, as machine damage, die damage, strike damage, etc, but don't have the time to do that right now. That would "file" a group together for quicker file searching(to/for me).

Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
29918 Posts
 Posted 06/14/2018  3:33 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coop to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Basically this is the simplified version. Just the educational posts. But having it available so when you want to find something, it will be there. On the word pages, it was 33 pages of information before I started sorting. I have little information on MD, doubled dies, strike damage. The only things I put here is how they age, and how to identify. Between the first two I've posted, its about 1,000 images. I still have 7,000 more on my site for other things. No need to post them all. But I wanted to get these educational images out ASAP.
This is still the first page. LOL
Richard S. Cooper

Edited by coop
06/14/2018 3:35 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
1318 Posts
 Posted 06/14/2018  5:07 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add southsav to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
WOW!

What a great compilation, thank you.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
29918 Posts
 Posted 06/15/2018  10:07 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coop to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
A couple more I just made:

Richard S. Cooper

Pillar of the Community
United States
1635 Posts
 Posted 06/15/2018  10:33 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add 11997755 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very nice Coop. Answered several questions and unknowns I've had for a long time. Bookmarked for later reading and studying.
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price   Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Forums
It took 2 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05