It takes experience & practice to downoad a picture. I had same situation like yours & the experts had the patience to guide me. I will share you what the experts from the forum taught me.
1) take a picture of your coin
2) at the upper left hand corner, below "tweet," click "New topic"
3) forget not your "title" in that orange box where the blinking cursor is
4) enter your post in that big white box under the title box
5) go further down and you can see a green camera "upload image." Click on that.
6)go down the screen. Above "close window" click on "Choose File"---if you have taken your pictures already, look at the documents or where you stored your pictures or you can take another picture with your camera. My pictures go straight to "Gallery." So, that's where I pick my pictures. Your pictures might be in the gallery, too.
7) After clicking on your chosen picture, the CCF system will take you back to #6 wherein a filename is showing beside the "Choose File" button.
8) Next, click the button "Upload File to Bmoney1215's post" just below the "Choose File" button. Another button shows up "Upload Image". Just wait.
9) You will now be congratulated by the CCF system. In addition to giving you two choices "Upload another file" or "Close this window"
Hope, this helps.
Enjoy the hobby....