Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest! Check out our Google+!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Is this a ladder note ?  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

United States
19 Posts
 Posted 07/03/2018  4:27 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add droopy to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Hi ccf beenhunting have a 5 filler Bill exact order 25104376 is this a ladder note ?
Learn More...
United States
57780 Posts
 Posted 07/03/2018  5:41 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Your reply was split into its own topic and moved to the appropriate forum for the proper attention.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1360 Posts
 Posted 07/03/2018  5:46 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SteveInTampa to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
No, not a ladder note.

Ladder notes are 12345678, 23456789 or 87654321, 98765432 etc.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
26574 Posts
 Posted 07/03/2018  6:43 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Only interesting in that it has eight different digits. Keep looking!

to the Paper Money Forum!
Pillar of the Community
United States
752 Posts
 Posted 07/04/2018  07:25 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Kurrency Ken to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Agreed, not a ladder but I still would keep it.

KK
Pillar of the Community
United States
1360 Posts
 Posted 07/04/2018  07:35 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SteveInTampa to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Agreed, not a ladder but I still would keep it.

Ok, you piqued my curiosity, why would you keep it ?
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
26574 Posts
 Posted 07/04/2018  10:39 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Same question!
Pillar of the Community
United States
752 Posts
 Posted 07/06/2018  9:21 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Kurrency Ken to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I would keep it because they are all unique single digits. Could be the start of a collection. I like collecting and I approach this as a hobby not an investment. When I can extend my collection it gets me stoked. I'm on the hunt for these now.

KK
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price   Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.45 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05