Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

2018 RCNA Education Symposium

Next Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2
Pillar of the Community

United States
722 Posts
 Posted 07/07/2018  8:03 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add bosox to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
As you plan your summer activities, I invite you to consider the RCNA convention in Mississauga from August 7 to 11. If you can get there during the week, the educational symposium sessions on Wednesday and Thursday afternoons are always worth attending.

I will be speaking on Thursday afternoon about large cent patterns, trials, and specimens. I hope to see you there. The complete symposium lineup is here:

https://www.rcna.ca/2018/2018-rcna-symposium.php
Pillar of the Community
United States
2035 Posts
 Posted 07/08/2018  05:06 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add okiecoiner to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
There will be a few of us hecklers there for you, Rob.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1011 Posts
 Posted 07/20/2018  11:38 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add orfew to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I will be there and I plan to attend that talk.
"Cave ab homine unius libri"
Valued Member
United States
251 Posts
 Posted 07/20/2018  11:49 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add JHax to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'll be there, too.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
4573 Posts
 Posted 07/20/2018  11:50 pm  Show Profile   Check thedollarman's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add thedollarman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
i look forward to it!
feel free to call me Will. I'm a 18 year old collector from Mississauga, Ontario.

my PMs are always open, whether you have a question or simply wish to talk.
Valued Member
United States
83 Posts
 Posted 07/21/2018  12:09 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add 1960NYGiants to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Me too! Wouldn't miss it. Looking forward to seeing everyone again.

Gene
Pillar of the Community
United States
2035 Posts
 Posted 07/21/2018  06:36 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add okiecoiner to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
As I had put in a previous post, I'll be in red on Thursday and orange on Friday. Saturday I'll be in "goin-home" clothes.
Valued Member
United States
251 Posts
 Posted 07/21/2018  1:13 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add JHax to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I think those of us who register will have name badges too.
Learn More...
Canada
8033 Posts
 Posted 07/22/2018  12:16 am  Show Profile   Check SPP-Ottawa's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add SPP-Ottawa to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I am sad that I am missing it. I am up in the Northwest Territories, ripping around the headwaters of the Mackenzie River in a jet boat... I don't get home until August 14th.

"Research is what I am doing, when I don't know what I am doing" --Wernher von Braun

Content of this post is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License. See: http://creativecommons.org/licenses...0/deed.en_US

My eBay store
Valued Member
Canada
177 Posts
 Posted 07/25/2018  1:26 pm  Show Profile   Check NumisCat's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add NumisCat to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
SPP, that sounds like an amazing trip. I'm living in northern BC right now (moving to Ottawa next month) and was able to drive up to Yellowknife during Victoria day weekend. There's a newly built bridge over the Mackenzie near Fort Providence. My understanding is that prior to construction, the only way to cross was by ferry in the summer and ice road in the winter.

Numismatic cataloger, writer, and researcher.
Pillar of the Community
United States
2035 Posts
 Posted 07/25/2018  3:55 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add okiecoiner to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yes, it's an especially hard trip for SPP ... he being loaded down with rocks all the way there and back.
Valued Member
United States
251 Posts
 Posted 07/25/2018  8:53 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add JHax to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Those of us who are retired often have it somewhat easier in that regard. I can well remember how confining having to go to work was!
Learn More...
Canada
8033 Posts
 Posted 07/29/2018  11:05 am  Show Profile   Check SPP-Ottawa's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add SPP-Ottawa to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
NumisCat... drop a line when you have moved to Ottawa and settled in... always happy to see another coin person in the city!!
"Research is what I am doing, when I don't know what I am doing" --Wernher von Braun

Content of this post is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License. See: http://creativecommons.org/licenses...0/deed.en_US

My eBay store
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1005 Posts
 Posted 07/30/2018  10:49 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add M_d_in_guy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
SPP I'm sure at some point Sherps will be on your means of northern travel

SLnG0Rh_oso
Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. "Einstein"
Valued Member
Canada
177 Posts
 Posted 07/31/2018  2:33 pm  Show Profile   Check NumisCat's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add NumisCat to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Will do, SPP! I also plan on joining the Ottawa Numismatic Society
Numismatic cataloger, writer, and researcher.
Pillar of the Community
United States
2035 Posts
 Posted 07/31/2018  2:35 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add okiecoiner to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It's getting close boys and girls. Pack your bags and get ready. B
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.11 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05