Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest! Check out our Google+!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Hidden Symbols and Signals.....?  

Next Page | Last Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3
United States
10 Posts
 Posted 08/08/2018  08:28 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add CoinSeeker2017 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Hi All.....Did you ever slowly rotate a Lincoln Penny between your fingers? There are things that start to show up....like hidden symbols and signals....odd

Some things you see turn out to be specific things from that time period. I've seen soldiers on battlefields and some horrific things as well.

Let me be clear...this is not under the influence of anything...this is real spooky stuff!
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
2067 Posts
 Posted 08/08/2018  09:16 am  Show Profile   Check BigSilver's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add BigSilver to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Very vague.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
7873 Posts
 Posted 08/08/2018  09:59 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Spence to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@CS, any possibility that you have pics or even a video that you could point us to showing these hidden symbols or signals? I'm gonna remain skeptical until I see it with my own eyes.
"The danger we all now face is distinguishing between what is authentic and what is performed."
-----King Adz
Pillar of the Community
United States
9297 Posts
 Posted 08/08/2018  10:49 am  Show Profile   Check Crazyb0's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Crazyb0 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
the "smoke & mirrors" effect

Quote:
Pareidolia is a psychological phenomenon in which the mind responds to a stimulus, usually an image or a sound, by perceiving a familiar pattern where none exists.

Quote:
Apophenia is the spontaneous perception of connections and meaningfulness of unrelated phenomena. The term was coined by German neurologist and psychiatrist Klaus Conrad (1905-1961). Conrad focused on the finding of abnormal meaning or significance in random experiences by psychotic people.Jan 9, 2012

OCD anyone?

Edited by Crazyb0
08/08/2018 11:32 am
Pillar of the Community
United States
4941 Posts
 Posted 08/08/2018  12:38 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SilverDollar2017 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Not sure what the purpose of the thread is.
Collector of all classic US coinage.

How to identify cleaned coins: http://goccf.com/t/319679
Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
228 Posts
 Posted 08/08/2018  1:00 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jst1dreamr to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
This sounds like a version of yet another conspiracy theory. Better report it @ 1-800-4-XFILES.
Edited by jst1dreamr
08/08/2018 1:01 pm
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
6304 Posts
 Posted 08/08/2018  1:03 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Mark1959 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Did you ever slowly rotate a Lincoln Penny between your fingers?

I spent 3 hours rotating and all I got was a headache!
My biggest fear is that when I die my wife will sell all my coins for what I told her I paid for them.

Working on a Dansco 8167 Kennedy half album while waiting for the 8166's to become back in stock.
Learn More...
United States
59123 Posts
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1279 Posts
 Posted 08/08/2018  2:12 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Tootallious to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:

I honestly tried and I don’t see anything but a rotating Lincoln cent!

Quote:
Not sure what the purpose of the thread is.

What is the purpose?

If you think that you are seeing hidden symbols or signals then, as Spence has stated, show us a picture or video! Without a visual you are never going to convince anybody.

My goal in life is to live forever, so far so good!

If you don't want to regret your past, don't screw up in the future because the future, inevitably, becomes the past!
Valued Member
United States
55 Posts
 Posted 08/08/2018  3:05 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ThreeLui to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Spooky symbols are only in counter stamped coins
Pillar of the Community
United States
2562 Posts
 Posted 08/08/2018  4:34 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add USSID18 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:

LoL!!

No, you don't understand. These emoji's don't help or tell the real story. I'm really sitting here laughing!

That was brilliant Mark!!
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
4186 Posts
 Posted 08/08/2018  4:42 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dorado to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
..like hidden symbols and signals.

This coin is phantom free ** certified

-

Edited by Dorado
08/08/2018 4:50 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
9297 Posts
 Posted 08/08/2018  5:53 pm  Show Profile   Check Crazyb0's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Crazyb0 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
This coin is phantom free ** certified

Personally Exorcised, Dorado?

Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
7873 Posts
 Posted 08/08/2018  5:58 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Spence to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Ok dudes, let's try to channel our inner Fox Mulder and at least give @CS2017 a chance to explain himself/herself. You know, 'cuz we try to be inviting to new folk around here.
"The danger we all now face is distinguishing between what is authentic and what is performed."
-----King Adz
Pillar of the Community
United States
9297 Posts
 Posted 08/08/2018  6:01 pm  Show Profile   Check Crazyb0's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Crazyb0 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Dave, you see his previous? He's had ample time to respond here if he chose, but questions posed have gone to deaf ears apparently.

Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
6304 Posts
 Posted 08/08/2018  6:05 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Mark1959 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Right, going on 10 hours - heck with the now going on the

Maybe he's just giving it a second look in better lighting!

My biggest fear is that when I die my wife will sell all my coins for what I told her I paid for them.

Working on a Dansco 8167 Kennedy half album while waiting for the 8166's to become back in stock.
Edited by Mark1959
08/08/2018 6:09 pm
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.84 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05