Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

ATB quarter albums likes

Next Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2
Valued Member
353 Posts
 Posted 08/09/2018  8:39 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add MeowtheKitty to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Hello, Meow was planning on buying a coin album for the ATB Quarters today. But since there are more than one brand or type, and most place don't show much about it except for the cover. Meow was perplexed about what might a good fit for this Cat. Since Meow plans on getting the coins CRH, Meow does not want albums with space for proofs or s mint coins.

And if Meow finds that Meow really likes whatever ATB album is purchased, Meow will get the State Quarter album of the same type/brand and work on that. Already started to keep all the quarters in question, but it is vary unorganized and takes up a lot of space. So with the proper album, part of the Cat hoard will be less of a mess; And Meow can be sure Meow has all of them.

So if anyone here would like to chime in on their favorites and why, Meow would be grateful. If one could also provide pics to also show why you like a particular album would be greatly appreciated.

*** Moved by Staff moved to a more appropriate forum. ***
Learn More...
United States
13312 Posts
 Posted 08/09/2018  9:40 pm  Show Profile   Check Fuzzy317's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Fuzzy317 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
If you look on https://www.wizardcoinsupply.com/ they usually show the cover plus images of the pages.

I currently like Dansco albums, but was a Whitman folder fan before that. When the Dansco ablums stop, I may migrate new albums to Whitman.
<---- expert of nothing, student of everything. My Coin Galleries
Here is: My Want List.... to work on my: Birth Year Set

Circulating Dollar Coins ......Circulating Half Dollar Coins ...... Circulating Two Dollar Bills
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
6653 Posts
 Posted 08/09/2018  9:53 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Mark1959 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Meow was planning on buying a coin album for the ATB Quarters today.

Ya know - darn I cant call you what you are - My father died
on July 28 - go ahead and say (TOO BAD) - Guess what - My Mom had 8 pissing cats ruining their house - I'm so done with cats
Did you know that dolphins are so smart that within a few days of captivity, they can train people to stand on the very edge of the pool and throw them fish?

Working on a Dansco 8167 Kennedy half album while waiting for the 8166's to become back in stock.
Valued Member
353 Posts
 Posted 08/09/2018  10:31 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MeowtheKitty to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
OK, so Meow when digging around some more and found there are over a dozen brands and types. Meow kinda likes the blue color of the Whitman albums, but found this interesting one.https://www.wizardcoinsupply.com/co...10-2021.html

Might be made more for kittens, but it does seem like a fun way to enjoy the coins.

And on the other hand, there are high end albums like Intercept Shields. But Meow could not find a ATB Quarter album made by them.

So Meow is thinking either the Whitman, or the Cornerstone one.

Is there a brand or type one would consider bad? Quality wise, or bad for the coins wise?
Edited by MeowtheKitty
08/09/2018 10:32 pm
Valued Member
353 Posts
 Posted 08/09/2018  10:39 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MeowtheKitty to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
So did the Cats have a paw in your father's death? If so, Meow can see your animosity towards Cats.
Bedrock of the Community
10197 Posts
 Posted 08/09/2018  10:54 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Crazyb0 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Mark's not a cat fan, the third person reference is getting a bit old is all.

The Conerstone is a folder, not an album. Albums have the lens that slide in so you see both sides of the coin. I have Whitman"s for all my coins, has worked out well for me. I designed my own personal layout for the coins and used a labelmaker to make my own order of display. Personalized if you will.

Edited by Crazyb0
08/09/2018 10:57 pm
Valued Member
353 Posts
 Posted 08/09/2018  11:06 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MeowtheKitty to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Oh, Meow could not tell that the Cornerstone was a folder. Have you seen that first hand?
If that is right, Guess Meow should go with Whitman.

Has anyone here ever see a Cornerstone album first hand? Meow just wanted to be sure what they where like.

And by the way, Meow speaks in third Cat.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
7217 Posts
 Posted 08/10/2018  12:57 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add DBM to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Neutering can dampen that urge, something your family should consider as responsible pet owners.

Meanwhile go with the Whitman.

"Dipping" is not considered cleaning...
-from PCGS website
Edited by DBM
08/10/2018 01:00 am
Valued Member
353 Posts
 Posted 08/10/2018  02:45 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MeowtheKitty to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
OK, Whitman it is. Putting in the order today. If all works out with that, Meow will get another one like it for the State Quarters.

By the way Meow was disowned by Meow's family, so Meow is a Kitty that has to do everything on Meow's own.
Valued Member
United States
333 Posts
 Posted 08/10/2018  05:19 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add nutmeg to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Your litter box needs changing.
Valued Member
353 Posts
 Posted 08/10/2018  09:12 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MeowtheKitty to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I designed my own personal layout for the coins and used a labelmaker to make my own order of display. Personalized if you will.

That is impressive. To go as far to make your own arrangement is not something Meow thought of doing. Meow is afraid of an ODC flare up thinking too much about things like this. Meow can be real picky about stuff too, so wanted to make sure what would sit well with this Cat before buying anything.

So Meow put in a order for a Whitman ATB album today. Just the P,D, album so Meow can fill it CRH. Thanks for showing off your collection.
Valued Member
353 Posts
 Posted 08/10/2018  09:18 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MeowtheKitty to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
And on a final note: Meow just wanted some good suggestions from veteran coin collector's to get a sense of what direction Meow would go with Catsonally.

Meow did not expect to get so much Feline hate from it.
Learn More...
United States
61405 Posts
Valued Member
353 Posts
 Posted 08/10/2018  11:47 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MeowtheKitty to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for the input but Meow already decided and already put in the order for thishttps://www.wizardcoinsupply.com/wh...10-2021.html

Crazyb0 convinced Meow that was the way to go. And thanks Crazyb0 for showing Meow your collection.

Now Meow cant wait to get it. Meow will go to the bank tomorrow for more quarter rolls to be ready. And if all goes well, Meow will start on the State Quarters set. Meow will switch brands if the Whitman album does not agree with Meow.
Learn More...
United States
61405 Posts
 Posted 08/10/2018  12:18 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Ah, missed that earlier buried among the member shenanigans. Bad members. Bad!

Anyway, a good choice nonetheless. Enjoy the journey!
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1153 Posts
 Posted 08/10/2018  12:49 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Alpha2814 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
If we can overlook "sleezeBay" and "gubmint", we can overlook third-catspeak.

Looks like Meow made a good choice. Have fun with it!
Working on: Peace dollars (two to go), US type (Bust era), Chinese pandas, and San Francisco tokens.

"Fear is the enemy of will. Will is what makes you take action; fear is what stops you, and makes you weak."
-- Sinestro to (my avatar) Hal Jordan, "Green Lantern" (2011)
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.51 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05