Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

1 Dollar 2013 Sheet Notes

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Valued Member

United States
101 Posts
 Posted 08/28/2018  11:37 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Missouriblue to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Anybody out there got an ideal on what block letters where printed for sheet notes from 2013. 1 Dollar
Pillar of the Community
United States
632 Posts
 Posted 08/28/2018  2:05 pm  Show Profile   Check BadDog's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add BadDog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
USPaperMoneyInfo indicates this

Valued Member
United States
101 Posts
 Posted 08/28/2018  2:21 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Missouriblue to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thank You
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
8760 Posts
 Posted 08/28/2018  11:55 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@Missouriblue, do you have a sheet of $1 Series 2013? Pics please!
Valued Member
United States
101 Posts
 Posted 09/19/2018  09:53 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Missouriblue to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Have yet to find one.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1456 Posts
 Posted 09/19/2018  5:59 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SteveInTampa to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Aren't these sheets available directly from the BEP ?

I know the Money Store is closed till October 1st, but I got all three of my 50-subject sheets directly from the BEP. If you can wait a couple of weeks, check at the U.S.Mint website for sheets.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
4343 Posts
 Posted 09/19/2018  6:43 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MeadowviewCollector to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Maybe someone can clarify and/or correct this. Isn't the BEP just pulling sheets from regular production runs when orders are placed instead of having a set range of serial numbers just for collectors?

-MV
I'm slowly building my numismatic library--106 works and counting

With assistance, trying to compile a listing of numismatic reference books & materials available to collectors http://goccf.com/t/174749
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
2410 Posts
 Posted 09/19/2018  8:19 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add scopru to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Good question

Everyday is a great day. Semper Fi.
ANA number: 3178122
NTCA number:10118
My Wants List: http://goccf.com/t/188411
Pillar of the Community
United States
1456 Posts
 Posted 09/20/2018  03:59 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SteveInTampa to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
"Unlike other recent uncut sheets, the 50-subject uncut sheets do not use distinctive ranges of serial numbers; they are taken from ordinary serial ranges printed for circulation. The BEP does not report the quantity of uncut sheets sold or the exact serial number range used, so the sheet serial ranges must be estimated based on observed sheets and observed notes in circulation."

Taken directly from uspapermoney.info website
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.7 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05