Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

I'm getting excited about My Lincoln Collection !

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
United States
573 Posts
 Posted 10/09/2018  9:42 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add insideout to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I have all the Lincoln Cents with the exception of the 70 small date and the 81 type II to and a few proofs to have my LMC set current and complete. Now to decide what to do as far as grade for the LWC . As I know the rare coins are a ways off.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
8911 Posts
 Posted 10/09/2018  9:47 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add T-BOP to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Great keep at it .
Don't take life too seriously and remember it is just a passing fad ......
Michael Philip Jagger

Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
28836 Posts
 Posted 10/10/2018  10:58 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Show us some of your better ones!
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
5114 Posts
 Posted 10/10/2018  11:02 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dorado to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Show us some of your better ones!

Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
3017 Posts
 Posted 10/10/2018  1:41 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add KenKat to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Once you get started with Lincoln's it kind of snowballs on you!
United States
7 Posts
 Posted 10/10/2018  2:22 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CreekStore to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I have a nice Lincoln collection too. I'll post some pics to see *** Edited by Staff - Please review the rules that you agreed to when you registered. Buy / Sell / Trade / Want List Rules.***
Learn More...
United States
61394 Posts
Bedrock of the Community
United States
17017 Posts
 Posted 10/10/2018  5:12 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add just carl to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Looking good so far. Just got to finish them all now.
just carl
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
12862 Posts
 Posted 10/10/2018  11:13 pm  Show Profile   Check Errers and Varietys's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Errers and Varietys to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Awesome! Keep going, and you'll have a very nice collection!
Errers and Varietys
Pillar of the Community
United States
571 Posts
 Posted 10/10/2018  11:22 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add larsdog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I have all the Lincoln Cents with the exception of the 70 small date and the 81 type II to and a few proofs to have my LMC set current and complete. Now to decide what to do as far as grade for the LWC . As I know the rare coins are a ways off.

Why not use the same grade as your LMC and push back until things get pricey? Then you can decided later if you want to go with lower grade coins or hold out for the original grade. I tend to push back as far as I can reasonably afford and yield to reality at some point. To each his or her own!
Lars

My coin collections: http://www.larsdog.com/coins
Valued Member
United States
385 Posts
 Posted 10/11/2018  07:57 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add thisistheshow to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Congratulations!

I also would love some pictures.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1297 Posts
 Posted 10/12/2018  9:48 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Kurrency Ken to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
This may spur me on to get an album for Lincoln's.

KK
Pillar of the Community
United States
718 Posts
 Posted 10/12/2018  9:58 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CalzoneManiac to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm also working on a Wheat cent collection, I'll post pics whenever the Days of Wheat Cents thread begins
Have you gotten your half dollar fix today?
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.81 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05