Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

US Dollar Serial ' J 00003220 D' 2013

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
United States
9 Posts
 Posted 12/02/2018  10:37 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add schonhans to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Might anyone have any interest in this bill because of the serial number?

AO_rbJI1NFs

*** Moved by Staff moved to a more appropriate forum. ***
United States
9 Posts
 Posted 12/02/2018  10:40 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add schonhans to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thats alot of 32, no freemason jokes, ok? ( Or skull and bones, we all know the aliens on the money are the freemasons ...lol )
Bedrock of the Community
United States
16938 Posts
 Posted 12/02/2018  10:53 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add IndianGoldEagle to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
In that condition probably not.
Pillar of the Community
United States
4175 Posts
 Posted 12/02/2018  10:54 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Chase007 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I doubt it.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
37670 Posts
 Posted 12/02/2018  10:54 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

to the CCF!
Pillar of the Community
United States
748 Posts
 Posted 12/02/2018  10:56 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ty88ty2 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Too bad it has so many creases. If I were you, I would hold onto it for awhile. Its only a dollar. Try placing it between two heavy books for a day or so. It might mitigate the folding. Great serial number though!
Lincoln Cents - 2 holes; 1909SVDB/1914D / Indian Head cents - 14 Holes / Jefferson nickels - Done / Buffalo nickels - 10 Holes / V nickels - 6 holes / Shield nickels - 5 Holes / Roosevelt dimes - Done / Mercury dimes - 2 Holes; 1916D/1921P / Washington quarters - 8 holes / Standing Liberty quarters - 10 Holes / Barber quarters - 34 Holes / Kennedy halves - 7 Holes / Walking Liberty halves - 30 Holes / Franklin halves - 18 Holes
Other works in progress - 7070 / Canadian Cents / Canadian Nickels / SBA & SAC Dollars / Pres Dollars
United States
9 Posts
 Posted 12/02/2018  11:36 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add schonhans to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Ok, its in the boston cooking book from 1032 on page 320/321 ;)
Learn More...
United States
14009 Posts
 Posted 12/02/2018  6:49 pm  Show Profile   Check Fuzzy317's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Fuzzy317 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I moved your post to the appropriate section for the proper attention.

Please review the forum section descriptions, so posts are made in the correct section.
<---- expert of nothing, student of everything. My Coin Galleries
Here is: My Want List.... to work on my: Birth Year Set

Circulating Dollar Coins ......Circulating Half Dollar Coins ...... Circulating Two Dollar Bills
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
37670 Posts
 Posted 12/02/2018  6:58 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The problem is, it's just not a very collectible s/n even in top condition.
Pillar of the Community
United States
3844 Posts
 Posted 12/02/2018  9:24 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add scopru to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
with MrFrog
Everyday is a great day. Semper Fi.
ANA number: 3178122
NTCA number:10118
My Wants List: http://goccf.com/t/188411
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.39 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05