Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

2019 Native American $1 Coin & Currency Set

Next Page | Last Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 10
Pillar of the Community

United States
1321 Posts
 Posted 12/08/2018  5:19 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Bret to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Well it's on the mint's schedule for this summer. There are no details, but I'm hoping that we get a unique coins. My fingers are crossed.
Pillar of the Community
United States
4095 Posts
 Posted 12/08/2018  7:28 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add fioti to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
From what I've heard, a Sac obv, w/a NAs in space rev. theme.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
4720 Posts
 Posted 12/09/2018  07:39 am  Show Profile   Check Foxwoods Man's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Foxwoods Man to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I will predict a regular $1 bill (as in the past) and a EF/EU $1 NA coin. Even with the reasonably low 2016 75k mintage (reduced from 90k in 2015) the set never really took off. I thought it had potential and got a reasonable quantity but they still are very near issue price and a loser if you had them graded and didn't get 70's ....

BUT...not a huge investment and will probably have a 24-48 hour HH limit of 5...now if it had a unique $1 bill included. it WOULD be interesting
Pillar of the Community
United Kingdom
1432 Posts
 Posted 12/09/2018  10:10 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add kena to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
About time they decided to make the set again, I was a bit disappointed a set was not done in 2017 and 2018. I liked the EU coin in the set. I am hoping that they go with a new issue dollar bill so I can have one "signed" by Steven Mnuchin.
CCF member Member Since: 07/27/2008
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
10008 Posts
 Posted 12/09/2018  11:17 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm ready to pounce. I very much enjoy the combined coin and currency sets. Hopefully we'll see more of them now that they've centralized their e-commerce sites.

Valued Member
United States
310 Posts
 Posted 12/11/2018  12:38 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mellamobradley46 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The mint website has a mockup of the 2019 EU NA Dollar, though it's hard to see much difference from the uncirculated.

Uncirculated

Enhanced Uncirculated

https://www.usmint.gov/news/image-l...-dollar#2019
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
4720 Posts
 Posted 12/11/2018  06:36 am  Show Profile   Check Foxwoods Man's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Foxwoods Man to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Agree...Not much difference in those two pics..the proof pic shows a bit of contrast

Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
10008 Posts
 Posted 12/11/2018  8:19 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Maybe it's just the different sizes of the sscreengrabs but the EU appears to have more of a vapor blasted finish on the devices.
Valued Member
United States
310 Posts
 Posted 12/12/2018  12:20 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mellamobradley46 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yeah, I would like to see the color coded guide they made for previous EU finishes, but based on my initial viewing, it looks like a pretty lazy application of EU.
Valued Member
United States
463 Posts
 Posted 12/12/2018  1:46 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add wyzeguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
looks like a pretty lazy application of EU

May just be the image the mint provided. Pretty sure the differences will be more noticeable on the actual coin.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
4720 Posts
 Posted 12/12/2018  2:12 pm  Show Profile   Check Foxwoods Man's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Foxwoods Man to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Exactly....
Pillar of the Community
United States
1321 Posts
 Posted 06/25/2019  10:25 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bret to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Now we know the release date. It's July 24th.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1090 Posts
 Posted 07/05/2019  12:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add BadDog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Full information is now up on the Mint's website.

Price is $15.95, 50k mintage/product limit, HH limit of 2.
Pillar of the Community
United States
762 Posts
 Posted 07/05/2019  12:21 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add machine20 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
US mint free shipping people: is it on your 3rd order or after you have already paid for shipping 3 times in a year?
Pillar of the Community
United States
1090 Posts
 Posted 07/05/2019  4:45 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add BadDog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
When you make three or more purchases, you'll enjoy free shipping on all future orders placed the same year and shipped within the United States.
So, free shipping for the year starts with the 4th order.
Edited by BadDog
07/05/2019 4:47 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
1321 Posts
 Posted 07/05/2019  4:50 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bret to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That's a decent price for a 50k limit. I'm getting two.
Page: of 10 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.42 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05