Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

2019 Native American $1 Coin & Currency Set

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community

United States
1080 Posts
 Posted 12/08/2018  5:19 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Bret to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Well it's on the mint's schedule for this summer. There are no details, but I'm hoping that we get a unique coins. My fingers are crossed.
Pillar of the Community
United States
3623 Posts
 Posted 12/08/2018  7:28 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add fioti to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
From what I've heard, a Sac obv, w/a NAs in space rev. theme.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
4300 Posts
 Posted Yesterday  07:39 am  Show Profile   Check Foxwoods Man's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Foxwoods Man to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I will predict a regular $1 bill (as in the past) and a EF/EU $1 NA coin. Even with the reasonably low 2016 75k mintage (reduced from 90k in 2015) the set never really took off. I thought it had potential and got a reasonable quantity but they still are very near issue price and a loser if you had them graded and didn't get 70's ....

BUT...not a huge investment and will probably have a 24-48 hour HH limit of 5...now if it had a unique $1 bill included. it WOULD be interesting
Pillar of the Community
United Kingdom
1394 Posts
 Posted Yesterday  10:10 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add kena to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
About time they decided to make the set again, I was a bit disappointed a set was not done in 2017 and 2018. I liked the EU coin in the set. I am hoping that they go with a new issue dollar bill so I can have one "signed" by Steven Mnuchin.
CCF member Member Since: 07/27/2008
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
8804 Posts
 Posted Yesterday  11:17 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm ready to pounce. I very much enjoy the combined coin and currency sets. Hopefully we'll see more of them now that they've centralized their e-commerce sites.

Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.38 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05