Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Still Can't Figure Out How To Load An Image.

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

United States
1 Posts
 Posted 12/12/2018  02:57 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Jmolina5 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I have an iPhone 8 and at first it was taking it as a PNG file now I changed it to a JPEG and I followed every step in when I'm done crapping out and get it under 300 kB like it says step five is to save your photo but I cannot find a save button. It says it downloads to your phone but for me it never does. Says something about looking for a green arrow for the download but I never see that. So I'm stuck until I can find a way to post the photo or at least save it and upload it, anyone else have these problems?
Pillar of the Community
United States
4909 Posts
 Posted 12/12/2018  05:29 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add westernsky to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
... to the Community!

Believe me you are not the first to experience difficulties working with photos and trying to download them here. It was hard for me to figure it out, too! I use an Android phone or an iPad when I've done pictures.

I am an iPhone idiot, but I think you have to save the cropped and resized image back to your photo gallery first and then try uploading that resized picture from your gallery. If I remember correctly, after doing all the resizing, you touch the picture and a pop up appears with something like "save image to gallery" (or something like that).

Hopefully an expert will appear shortly and can offer some tips.

Good luck and keep trying!
Learn More...
United States
14835 Posts
 Posted 12/12/2018  05:43 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Spence to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@Jmolina5, first welcome to CCF. Second, sorry that you are having so much trouble. I assume that you already saw the tutorial:

https://www.coincommunity.com/forum...g-images.asp
"If you climb a good tree, you get a push."
-----Ghanaian proverb

"The danger we all now face is distinguishing between what is authentic and what is performed."
-----King Adz

Australia
5 Posts
 Posted 12/12/2018  06:38 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add RJBarker to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Jmolina5
I have a iPhone 8 also and had the same issues. Above is correct, if you crop the pic to the coin size and save it back to your iPhone then use that pic it will be accepted.
Hope this helps.
RJ
Learn More...
United States
82516 Posts
Valued Member
United States
277 Posts
 Posted 12/12/2018  08:32 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add goldnugget to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I had the same problem last night for about ( 1 Hour ) I got the green Arrow, but then could not find the pHoto on my Desktop Computer to comment on a topic.

It took me back to my Original ( Large over 300 kb ) Photo on my Computer , otherwise could not find where it was Resized to upload to the Topic
Bedrock of the Community
United States
31995 Posts
 Posted 12/12/2018  09:05 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add John1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Did you check your download file?
John1
( I'm no pro, it's just my humble opinion )
Searched 5+ Million Cents Since 1971
Valued Member
United States
277 Posts
 Posted 12/12/2018  09:26 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add goldnugget to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
To.
John 1

I found them on my Download Files this morning I also had to upload another Picture and it finally showed up in my Download Picture File. Now to comment on the topic that I was replying to last night Thanks Goldnugget
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.64 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05