Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Morgan Silver Dollar Holders

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Valued Member
United States
492 Posts
 Posted 02/11/2019  1:17 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add NDBirdman to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I'm searching for an album type holder that shows both sides of the coin. I'm putting together a set with one each of each grade of a Morgan. A while back I saw mention of a holder, or album page that had plastic (?) sheets that slide out to allow access to coins, both sides viewable. Does anyone know what/where I could find one? Searching so far I have not found one, either the soft clear pages with pockets or hard plastic pages. I want one with the removable front that slides out.
Rookie with bad eyes, take what I say with a grain of salt and call an expert in the morning!
Edited by NDBirdman
02/11/2019 1:21 pm
United States
9 Posts
 Posted 02/11/2019  1:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add garuda to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Try this...not sure about removable front question.

http://www.danscoalbumstore.com/mor...-p-2047.html
Valued Member
United States
492 Posts
 Posted 02/11/2019  3:18 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add NDBirdman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks, looked at everything they offer, they're not what I'm looking for.
Rookie with bad eyes, take what I say with a grain of salt and call an expert in the morning!
Bedrock of the Community
United States
11925 Posts
 Posted 02/11/2019  3:35 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add GR58 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
GoldRush58 - GR58
Valued Member
United States
492 Posts
 Posted 02/11/2019  4:46 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add NDBirdman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Not those, thanks for the link. I can get those locally. I should have bookmarked the one I'm talking about but that was a while back. May have to pick up a couple of those sheets in town to use until I find the ones I'm thinking of. They were hard, probably cardboard but the from plastic slide out the side.
Edited by NDBirdman
02/11/2019 4:47 pm
Bedrock of the Community
United States
11925 Posts
 Posted 02/11/2019  6:31 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add GR58 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Are you talking about for graded slabs .. like Eagle coin albums?
GoldRush58 - GR58
Valued Member
United States
492 Posts
 Posted 02/11/2019  8:25 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add NDBirdman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
No, just raw coins. I want to make a grading album with the coins I've been asking grades on. I do have all my coins in airtights for now.
Pillar of the Community
United States
2297 Posts
 Posted 02/11/2019  8:55 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Slider23 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I believe you are looking for is a Whitman Silver Dollar album as it has clear plastic inserts on both sides of the coin.
Edited by Slider23
02/11/2019 9:22 pm
Valued Member
United States
492 Posts
 Posted 02/12/2019  11:48 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add NDBirdman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Perfect, that is what I was looking for. One without the dates would be better but this one can be adapted for what I need with labels. Thank-you!

Edit: On order, again, thanks!
Edited by NDBirdman
02/12/2019 12:00 pm
Bedrock of the Community
United States
14975 Posts
 Posted 02/12/2019  11:25 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Conder101 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
You didn't look hard enough on the Dansco site. What you were looking for was the Dansco 7177 blank silver dollars. Binder with four pages, each page holds 12 silver dollars. The pages have the plastic slides front and back so both sides of the coin could be seen.

If you didn't want the whole book, a blank binder could be had for $11 and individual blanks pages for $6 each.
Gary Schmidt
Edited by Conder101
02/12/2019 11:26 pm
Valued Member
United States
492 Posts
 Posted 02/13/2019  12:37 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add NDBirdman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks, checked them out. I'm on notify list, they are out at the moment.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.83 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05