Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Twelve Days Of Your Favorite Coins.

Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 220 / Views: 13,636Next Topic
Page: of 15
Pillar of the Community
United States
6454 Posts
 Posted 03/28/2019  07:04 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add muddler to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I did a similar thread years ago so let's do it again.

Simple, short lived, and for 12 days starting April 1st. You post a photograph of a favorite coin, medal, or token from any country for the twelve day period. It may be pretty, it may be ugly, it may be valuable or just a sentimental favorite and it can be in a random order. This way you don't have to categorize your favorite "child" just post photos of them.

So lets see some great coins from your favorite list!
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
5512 Posts
 Posted 03/28/2019  08:31 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add chafemasterj to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Cool idea. I have a few in mind. Love to participate.
Check out my counterstamped Lincoln Cent collection:
http://goccf.com/t/303507
Bedrock of the Community
United States
10280 Posts
 Posted 03/28/2019  09:05 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add TNG to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice idea, it's gonna be tough, but I need to establish this for myself. There should be some dandy dozens in this thread.
My favorite album!
Image hosting is provided by CCF. Thank you for your generosity!
World's Fair Exposition Medals and Tickets
http://www.coincommunity.org/galler...p?album=2020
Learn More...
United States
113482 Posts
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
20727 Posts
 Posted 03/28/2019  11:21 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dorado to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
A cultivated person is a citizen of the world*
Pillar of the Community
United States
9395 Posts
 Posted 03/28/2019  10:56 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add pepactonius to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
OK, I've got my 12 all picked out and they've been copied into a pre-upload folder, all ready for the 1st.
Learn More...
United States
113482 Posts
 Posted 03/29/2019  1:51 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
You know I am just going to show 12 Ikes right?

I kid. I will show a couple of Ikes and some other stuff I love.
Pillar of the Community
United States
9395 Posts
 Posted 03/29/2019  3:42 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add pepactonius to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I kid. I will show a couple of Ikes and some other stuff I love.

Hopefully your Trade dollar will make an appearance here.
Learn More...
United States
113482 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
6454 Posts
 Posted 03/29/2019  7:13 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add muddler to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
So many to choose from, maybe I should have gone with 15
Learn More...
United States
113482 Posts
 Posted 03/30/2019  11:45 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
So many to choose from, maybe I should have gone with 15
Pillar of the Community
United States
6454 Posts
 Posted 04/01/2019  12:16 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add muddler to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
April 1st and I'll lead off with the 2008 w Jackson's Liberty first spouse coin.

Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
5512 Posts
 Posted 04/01/2019  01:16 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add chafemasterj to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My first coin is one that I recently posted in Numismatic Go Fish.

It's one of my favorites because of the really interesting tree on the obverse.

Which (thanks Dorado) as it turns out is a cedar tree and is the national tree of Lebanon.

1955 Lebanese 10 Piastres...

Check out my counterstamped Lincoln Cent collection:
http://goccf.com/t/303507
Edited by chafemasterj
04/01/2019 01:28 am
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
20727 Posts
 Posted 04/01/2019  03:11 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dorado to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My favorite coin...

A cultivated person is a citizen of the world*
Pillar of the Community
United States
9395 Posts
 Posted 04/01/2019  07:38 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add pepactonius to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Let's start with my oldest -

Ionia (uncertain mint) -- EL 1/24 stater, 625BC to 550BC:

Pillar of the Community
United States
6454 Posts
 Posted 04/01/2019  08:14 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add muddler to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Do you think jbuck has a favorite Ike?

Nice, and unusual coins so far.
Page: of 15 Previous TopicReplies: 220 / Views: 13,636Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.41 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: