Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Thanks For Everything

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Valued Member
Canada
214 Posts
 Posted 05/17/2019  1:49 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Gatewest to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Hello coin community, My name is Darren and I work at Gate west coin and have for nearly 20 years. I just wanted to reach out to all of you in the broadest way I possibly could and say thank you. This is just so much easier than calling people. I have decided to step away from Gate west after all these years to pursue a dream of mine. May 24/19 will be my last day in this industry and I have many fond memories of the thousands of customers I have encountered over the years.

Most of those customers were always so warm and easy to get along with so I will miss those interactions. I'll even miss the real nutty ones too. So many great stories. I hope if our paths crossed at some point either here or more likely during a phone call I gave you the service you wanted and deserve. I'm sure Gate west will continue to keep that high standard of service I tried so hard to achieve. Either way thank you to all of you and most of all Gate west for allowing me the opportunity. Be good to each other.

Darren
Pillar of the Community
United States
3991 Posts
 Posted 05/17/2019  1:57 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add fioti to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Is this your fond farewell to CCF?
Valued Member
Canada
214 Posts
 Posted 05/17/2019  3:39 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Gatewest to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
For me personally it is. I'm sure Gate west will still have a presence.
Pillar of the Community
United States
4479 Posts
 Posted 05/17/2019  3:59 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add westernsky to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Good luck with your new endeavor and I hope you achieve your dreams!
Valued Member
Canada
186 Posts
 Posted 05/17/2019  4:39 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add YesOrNo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Darren,

I bought my favorite coin from you in 2017. You also helped me to get a replacement capsule for an expensive coin.

I will miss you.

But I'm happy for your upcoming new adventures in life!

Best wishes!
Pillar of the Community
Canada
6518 Posts
 Posted 05/17/2019  5:57 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Silveroid to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Good Luck, Darren, in all your future beginnings.

Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
3443 Posts
 Posted 05/17/2019  8:07 pm  Show Profile   Check chafemasterj's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add chafemasterj to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Best wishes on your future endeavors.
Check out my counterstamped Lincoln Cent collection:
http://goccf.com/t/303507
Pillar of the Community
United States
1043 Posts
 Posted 05/18/2019  02:20 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add owatchman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Wishing you the best!
Pillar of the Community
Canada
611 Posts
 Posted 05/18/2019  05:42 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Looney4Numi to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Sorry to see you go, Darren. I've enjoyed our many conversations and I will miss you.

All the best in the pursuit of your dream.
Valued Member
Canada
130 Posts
 Posted 05/23/2019  02:35 am  Show Profile   Check Wandering Eskimo's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Wandering Eskimo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
All the best, Darren!

Thanks for your help numerous times over the last number of years!
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.95 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05