Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Gold Coins That Are > 1 Oz (E.g. Pan Pac, Mexican 50, Peru 100 Soles..)

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

United States
14 Posts
 Posted 05/21/2019  01:03 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add sharpstrikes to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Hello all,

This seems to be the best place for this question since there are some American coins, commemoratives and also foreign coins.

Was hoping people could help me with a list of gold coins and medals etc that are over 1 Ounce. These are the ones I know of. I'd be appreciative of any help in compiling a list. Doesn't matter if it's a coin, non circulating coin, commemorative or medal, please list it if you know it! These are all pretty much out of my range but I've always been curious about them!

Mexican 50 Pesos
Mexican 200 Pesos Bicentennial
Peru 100 Soles
Panama Pacific (Round and Octagonal)
Humbert $50
Kellogg $50

Thanks in advance!
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
5381 Posts
 Posted 05/21/2019  02:23 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add pepactonius to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
UK 5 sovereign
Bedrock of the Community
Australia
15548 Posts
 Posted 05/21/2019  02:50 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add sel_69l to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Baktria: Eucratides 1 (170-145 BC) gold 20 staters, Weight: 169.2 grams.

Perth Mint One Million Dollar gold bulion coin. Weight: 1,000 kiograms (one tonne)
United States
14 Posts
 Posted 05/21/2019  02:52 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add sharpstrikes to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks!
United States
14 Posts
 Posted 05/22/2019  5:29 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add sharpstrikes to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Any others out there? Thanks!
Pillar of the Community
Canada
2571 Posts
 Posted 05/22/2019  6:02 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add oriole to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Do a search of numista.com: advanced search, metal=gold, weight 35 grams-150 grams.

You get hundreds of coins. Of course many are Non-circulating.
Pillar of the Community
United States
2081 Posts
 Posted 05/23/2019  08:54 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add tdziemia to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Poland 1621 100 ducats (over 11 oz. AGW)
https://www.numismaticnews.net/arti...gs-2-million

There was a more affordable 20 ducat (2.2 oz) and 40 ducat (4.4 oz)
https://www.NGCcoin.com/price-guide...duid-1545509
https://www.NGCcoin.com/price-guide...duid-1545511
Edited by tdziemia
05/23/2019 08:59 am
United States
14 Posts
 Posted 05/25/2019  08:42 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add sharpstrikes to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for the Numista tip. Didn't realize they had an advanced search!
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.7 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05