Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Got A Trio Of 1970 S Pennies,

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

United States
38 Posts
 Posted 08/13/2019  2:07 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add 1369 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Continue to educate me guys,
Bedrock of the Community
United States
28482 Posts
 Posted 08/13/2019  2:11 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add John1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Large date. What are your questions? Need better in focus photos cropped a little better.
John1
( I'm no pro, it's just my humble opinion )
Searched 5+ Million Cents Since 1971
Bedrock of the Community
United States
16367 Posts
 Posted 08/13/2019  2:23 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add moxking to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Please provide photos of the reverse, too, if you are requesting grade opinions.
United States
38 Posts
 Posted 08/13/2019  2:37 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add 1369 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Bedrock of the Community
United States
28482 Posts
 Posted 08/13/2019  3:19 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add John1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Still do not know what your question is
John1
( I'm no pro, it's just my humble opinion )
Searched 5+ Million Cents Since 1971
Pillar of the Community
United States
4553 Posts
 Posted 08/13/2019  3:35 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add westernsky to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
All appear to be XF/AU coins and are common large dates. Value is about one cent each.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
39412 Posts
 Posted 08/13/2019  3:48 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Reverse pics? Your question?
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
3322 Posts
 Posted 08/13/2019  8:22 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add KenKat to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
A trio of large date 1970-S pennies, while I would save them, there's no premium in that condition over 1 cent each.
Valued Member
United States
421 Posts
 Posted 08/13/2019  9:43 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Ballyhoo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome to the forum. Keep them as long as you find enjoyment in them. When you no longer do, or upgrade, pass them on to a new collector.
Valued Member
United States
118 Posts
 Posted 08/14/2019  02:36 am  Show Profile   Check ThreeLui's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add ThreeLui to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
You have 3 1970 S copper Lincoln Memorial Cents from San Fransisco.
RB, RB, and BN.

They are all large date.
They are worth face value to a collector but their copper content is worth more, although you can't melt them for profit.

I wouldn't call them keepers
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.7 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05