Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

ASE Design Change Per Mint Director

First page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 21 / Views: 2,543Next Topic
Page: of 2
Pillar of the Community
United States
1025 Posts
 Posted 01/09/2020  06:07 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Big-Kingdom to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Maybe the wrong place to ask the question but maybe one of you knows.
Anyone know when the 2020 bullion SAES get to the dealers? Is it early January normally or does it come later in the year?
Valued Member
United States
377 Posts
 Posted 01/09/2020  08:24 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add AES to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Anyone know when the 2020 bullion SAES get to the dealers?

I believe it's fairly early in January. JM Bullion published an estimated ship date of 01/14/2020 for the 2020 SAE presales.
Pillar of the Community
United States
787 Posts
 Posted 01/09/2020  09:20 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hcmusicguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
1917 type I quarter design for new ASE :)

I could get behind this. Type 1 or Type 2, makes no diff to me. I just love that SLQ design. One of my favorite US designs.
Oldest circulation finds: Cent 1902; 3CN 1867; Nickel (Buffalo/no date); Dime 1914; Quarter 1876; Half 1936; Dollar 1900; Banknote 1928 $2; Foreign 1917 3d (United Kingdom)
Pillar of the Community
683 Posts
 Posted 01/10/2020  4:26 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ckrakowski to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
CK what do you mean Collector coins will have it introduced "later".

I collect only the clad proof quarters set. Will these be affected by this?
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
10500 Posts
 Posted 01/11/2020  1:22 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
CK what do you mean Collector coins will have it introduced "later".

ckrakoswki, I was paraphrasing the Coin World article that discusses this. It's not specified in the article when collector ASEs will get the new reverse design. Just... "later".

Edited by CelticKnot
01/11/2020 1:22 pm
United States
19 Posts
 Posted 01/11/2020  4:00 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add justdano to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Maybe the wrong place to ask the question but maybe one of you knows.
Anyone know when the 2020 bullion SAES get to the dealers? Is it early January normally or does it come later in the year?

I pre-ordered in Dec 2019 from SD Bullion. Got my shipment notice of 2020 Silver Eagles on Friday January 10th and to be delivered on Monday 13th, 2020. Hope that helps.
Page: of 2 Previous TopicReplies: 21 / Views: 2,543Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.41 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05