Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Post Your "X" Replacement Notes (1973 Or Later)

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
Canada
663 Posts
 Posted 09/15/2019  1:51 pm Show Profile   Check walk2dwater's eBay Listings Bookmark this topic Add walk2dwater to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Here's a thread to post your X replacement notes (not text notes): I'll start off with a pretty common one the $1 Crow-Bouey EAX:
Valued Member
Canada
170 Posts
 Posted 09/19/2019  11:16 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Tee to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Here is a 1989

Pillar of the Community
Canada
663 Posts
Valued Member
Canada
170 Posts
 Posted 09/26/2019  9:02 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Tee to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Here is another one to get this thread going

Pillar of the Community
Canada
663 Posts
 Posted 09/27/2019  5:33 pm  Show Profile   Check walk2dwater's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add walk2dwater to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Here is another one to get this thread going

Nice, and here's its "sister"
Valued Member
Canada
170 Posts
 Posted 09/27/2019  9:57 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Tee to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice note walk2dwater!

I'm surprised there aren't more notes being posted.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
663 Posts
 Posted 09/28/2019  1:46 pm  Show Profile   Check walk2dwater's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add walk2dwater to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I'm surprised there aren't more notes being posted.

-only we're now in the era of mobile tech so few collectors will bother to scan/photograph their collection. I only did a portion of my collection as I'm selling on my website (& eBay).
Here's a "tenner" I got from a "Lot" I purchased privately. I had no idea this note was part of the mixed lot since I was actually after a $5 test note (so the extra notes became part of the final purchase price/& a nice surprise later).
Valued Member
Canada
170 Posts
 Posted 09/28/2019  2:32 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Tee to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice surprises are good. Nice note
Pillar of the Community
Canada
663 Posts
 Posted 09/28/2019  5:46 pm  Show Profile   Check walk2dwater's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add walk2dwater to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Nice surprises are good.

For sure. And here was another surprising banknote from the same lot (most of which were from the 1969-1979 series):

& I'm just realizing now it's the Crow-Bouey signature combo rather than the more common Lawson-Bouey ABX note.
Edited by walk2dwater
09/28/2019 5:48 pm
Pillar of the Community
Canada
737 Posts
 Posted 10/07/2019  1:59 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add johnnysprawl to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My fiver...

Pillar of the Community
Canada
663 Posts
Pillar of the Community
Canada
738 Posts
 Posted 11/22/2019  1:18 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Hounddog Bill to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Here's a Twenty, Cat. # BC-58bA-i.

Cheers, Bill

Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.04 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05