Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Who Has A Full Set Of Peace Dollars?

Previous Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3
Pillar of the Community
United States
1200 Posts
 Posted 11/02/2019  3:40 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I have a small stash of silver coins that aren't junk, but aren't as good a grade as I have in my albums, so I went through all of them and kept the ones from my dad but put together enough to get the last 2 Peace dollars. I store all my extra coins that have any value in 2 by 2.

Pillar of the Community
United States
1200 Posts
 Posted 11/02/2019  3:47 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
And with this sale.......

I have the full set of....

Pillar of the Community
United States
584 Posts
 Posted 11/02/2019  4:09 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add JJuliano to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Way to go I hope to be able to do that one day
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana
"When angry count to ten. If very angry, count to one hundred." - Thomas Jefferson
"Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over but expecting different results." - Albert Einstein
"How much more grievous are the consequences of anger than the causes of it." - Marcus Aurelius
"Coins are like potato chips, you can't have just one." - Anonymous
Learn More...
United States
82429 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
718 Posts
 Posted 11/04/2019  5:52 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add flag4 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice set!

Pillar of the Community
United States
1200 Posts
 Posted 11/04/2019  7:37 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@Flag4

You were my inspiration! I thank you.
Valued Member
United States
163 Posts
 Posted 12/28/2019  1:06 pm  Show Profile   Check Lancek's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Lancek to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I've got a full set. I mostly buy from auctions, either in person or online. Went to one auction where the consigner was 102 year old lady. And she was at the auction. Some of the Peace dollars she could have gotten right from the mint. Picked up a '25 and a '27. Sent in for grading, they both came back MS64. The 1927 especially in that grade is pretty valuable.

The rest of my collection is pretty eclectic as far as grades. With most of the common dates high au to ms. One of my '21 is mid au. My'28 is au cleaned. The one I've had the most trouble finding in a decent grade is the '34S. So far the best I can find (without spending retail) was xf.

Pillar of the Community
United States
1200 Posts
 Posted 12/28/2019  1:11 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Beautiful! I love the way Peace dollars look. One of my favorite sets.
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 2.8 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05