Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Went Through Some Fives And 2s Spotted These Any Inputes On The Worth?

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Valued Member

United States
104 Posts
 Posted 09/22/2019  9:55 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add youngmaster to your friends list Get a Link to this Message

*** Edited by Staff to add images to post. ***

*** Moved by Staff to a more appropriate forum. ***
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
41271 Posts
 Posted 09/22/2019  10:22 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Links do not work.
Pillar of the Community
United States
4649 Posts
 Posted 09/22/2019  11:53 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add westernsky to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Your links do not work.

You need to use the CCF Image Tutorial to get pictures posted.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1701 Posts
 Posted 09/23/2019  12:36 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Greasy Fingers to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I don't even understand the title of this post...5s and 2s..
Valued Member
United States
104 Posts
 Posted 09/23/2019  01:37 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add youngmaster to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Valued Member
United States
104 Posts
 Posted 09/23/2019  01:38 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add youngmaster to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Valued Member
United States
104 Posts
 Posted 09/23/2019  01:39 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add youngmaster to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I was foolish to send and not check to see if it was showing. lol Thank you for letting me know.

The one with 3's and 700 is center miss aligned with the print north of the bill.
Edited by youngmaster
09/23/2019 02:12 am
Bedrock of the Community
United States
29431 Posts
 Posted 09/23/2019  04:42 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add John1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Unless they are low runs,I see them as spenders.
http://www.mycurrencycollection.com...notes/lookup
John1
( I'm no pro, it's just my humble opinion )
Searched 5+ Million Cents Since 1971
Pillar of the Community
United States
4649 Posts
 Posted 09/23/2019  10:16 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add westernsky to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you for properly posting your pictures!

Unfortunately, I don't see anything that warrants keeping for a collection.

Keep searching though!
Pillar of the Community
United States
727 Posts
 Posted 09/23/2019  11:59 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Big-Kingdom to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
They basically have to be crisp,unwrinkled clean notes that will grade exceptionally to have collector value. If circulated it has to be exceptionally rare and still, condition matters a lot.
Think of comic books or baseball cards or stamps. Nobody really wants it if it's beat up or wrinked, folded or torn unless it's the only one ever made, if there's better expanse of a different date with that number or letter code prefix, they will leave the worse ones sitting and buy the good ones.
Bedrock of the Community
United States
17351 Posts
 Posted 09/23/2019  12:02 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add moxking to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Unfortunately . Even uncirculated these would still be spenders, I'm afraid.
Valued Member
United States
104 Posts
 Posted 09/23/2019  2:36 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add youngmaster to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Excellent feedback! Thank you for those points. So I gather that the star notes unless in prestine condition its face valued. Theres the off centerd one and its poor condition makes it worth only face value?
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.69 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05