Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

China Kiangsi Dragon Shining Luster Surface 10 Cash Coin Stars Varieties

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Valued Member

Malaysia
182 Posts
 Posted 11/23/2019  04:39 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Thecollectible to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
These copper coin has missing lettering KIANG except SI and missing denticles beside rim exactly on obverse surface their Double stars varieties on left and right on the obverse surface for sure these is the most beautiful Chinese copper coin with Golden Toning Shades ever seen so far to be honest with you Please check it out on the scans below and let me knows of what you think there

Pillar of the Community
Canada
3013 Posts
 Posted 11/23/2019  05:01 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add oriole to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I find that most of the coins of this type were not well struck. Perhaps a worn/ grease filled die. That golden toning looks like something I have seen after an old cleaning or if it has been heated deliberately.
Valued Member
Malaysia
182 Posts
 Posted 11/23/2019  06:29 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Thecollectible to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
There is an extra dot on left eye bow on obverse and Chinese character looks truly unusual slight difference compare than the normal on reverse it must be another new discovery to be honest with you

Pillar of the Community
Australia
3173 Posts
 Posted 11/23/2019  06:50 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add gxseries to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
You know what, it's pointless to reply to someone who either cannot tell what a cleaned coin is or bluntly refuses to acknowledge problems.

What's the point of discussing when it's a one way talk?
My partial coin collection http://www.omnicoin.com/collection/gxseries

My numismatics articles and collection: http://www.gxseries.com/numis/numis_index.htm Regularly updated at least once a month.
Valued Member
Malaysia
182 Posts
 Posted 11/24/2019  5:20 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Thecollectible to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
These is discrimination and not acceptable how would you judge these coin is cleaned without luster from the scans without seeing for real coin in front because you are not expert from the coin companies for sure what you said made absolutely no sense at all what if I sent it to the coin companies for grading later and receive it with rating numbers along without cleaned remark to prove you wrong about cleaned thought that make you feel so dumb by saying these same thing that goes to other people have the same thought like you be honest you should stay away from my topic and keep negative thought and comment as hater that mostly not welcome suggest you should keep quiet shut up your mouth if you have nothing good to say for better tomorrow nobody say you are deaf or cannot talk if you keep quiet for sure you must be another extremist I have realised for why they are some hater heads blowed up without thinking twist by gunmen in America hopefully your head will not blow up anytime soon by discriminate criticise insult other people coin just because their coins too beautiful and not belong to you should get brand new life please mark my words and remembers

Anyway these coin will be my last posting since received too much of negative thought from those haters there is really no point anymore and keep the error and varieties discover for myself secretly and will send these nice coins to coin grading companies for certification later when return back along with holders then sell directly to the dealers and right on website without further discussion after learn greatest lesson for sure there

Valued Member
Malaysia
182 Posts
 Posted 11/25/2019  05:18 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Thecollectible to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Whatever it is have decided not to show my other beautiful coins in these forum anymore and probably give negative remarks no mercy to most haters coins after become smart enough to be honest with you
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
14447 Posts
 Posted 11/25/2019  05:28 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Spence to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@TC, while it is a shame that we weren't able to provide the sort of input that would make you happy, I agree that a separation probably makes sense. I wish you the best of luck with your submissions to the TPGs and subsequent sales to coin dealers.
"If you climb a good tree, you get a push."
-----Ghanaian proverb

"The danger we all now face is distinguishing between what is authentic and what is performed."
-----King Adz

Valued Member
Malaysia
182 Posts
 Posted 11/26/2019  05:33 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Thecollectible to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
You are right about grease fill die for missing lettering denticles not well struck but not for the toning shade because these coin has real natural toning is cause by humidity for more than one hundred years later as the fully Golden Toning Shade suggest you should try to take your normal coin burn with fire cigarette smoke put it under hot son in microwave Owen in chemical water and your coin will receive slight ugly Toning Shade on the surface not fully Golden Toning Shade include on edge likes the coin showing here for sure to be very honest with you
Valued Member
Malaysia
182 Posts
 Posted 11/27/2019  06:08 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Thecollectible to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Please say yes to fully Rainbow Red Golden Toning Shade copper coins and say no to fully Brown Grey Black oxidation copper coins Thank you much for your participation there
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.06 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05