Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Caps Album, Lincoln Wheat Cents.

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 12 / Views: 1,276Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
United States
776 Posts
 Posted 12/27/2019  01:05 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add KYCopperCoins to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I just gotta say, these caps albums are my favorite way to store my coins in sets. They can customize pages for you also I believe. But the coins display really well, and I'm a fan of air tites anyways, other than the occasional coin that that may divvy from it's intended diameter.

We pay big bucks for our coins, we may as well pay a bit more and have adequate protection if we arent gonna slab, and cardboard draws moisture...even if it has slide in plastic.

Anyways, just finished off this LWC set, got some upgrading to do, and probably gonna get custom pages...the proofs dont go back to 1936 sadly, and only missing 2 there. Also filling an indian head and large cent caps album.

Pillar of the Community
5464 Posts
 Posted 12/27/2019  10:07 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add USSID18 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Can't beat that!
Pillar of the Community
United States
782 Posts
 Posted 12/27/2019  1:05 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add joecoin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
When you say "caps" do you mean Capitol Plastics?
Valued Member
United States
399 Posts
 Posted 12/27/2019  1:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bzookaj to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
No. It's Collector's Archival Protection System, C-A-P-S.
https://www.capsalbums.com/

I just bought the Innovation Dollar w/ proofs album.
Edited by bzookaj
12/27/2019 1:33 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
3477 Posts
 Posted 12/27/2019  1:46 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add acloco to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very nice!!

Excellent collection too!!

Thanks for sharing.
Learn More...
United States
97760 Posts
Bedrock of the Community
United States
20145 Posts
 Posted 12/28/2019  08:19 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add just carl to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice but looks really expensive.
just carl
Pillar of the Community
5464 Posts
 Posted 12/28/2019  08:42 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add USSID18 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Nice but looks really expensive.

Way beyond my budget, that's for sure!
Bedrock of the Community
United States
16935 Posts
 Posted 12/28/2019  12:01 pm  Show Profile   Check BadThad's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add BadThad to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Agree....looks GREAT!
Lincoln Cent Lover!
Pillar of the Community
United States
782 Posts
 Posted 12/28/2019  4:47 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add joecoin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Good stuff, thanks for the link.
Bedrock of the Community
United States
16935 Posts
 Posted 12/28/2019  4:51 pm  Show Profile   Check BadThad's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add BadThad to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Poor man's version - Airtites also fit into 2x2's:

Lincoln Cent Lover!
Edited by BadThad
12/28/2019 4:52 pm
Pillar of the Community
5464 Posts
 Posted 12/28/2019  5:28 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add USSID18 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:

Learn More...
United States
97760 Posts
 Posted 12/30/2019  2:44 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Still one of my favourite storage examples!

This goes way back... Link with better photos (I think).
  Previous TopicReplies: 12 / Views: 1,276Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.59 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05