Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Has Anyone Found 2020 Pennies Yet?

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 106 / Views: 9,532Next Topic
Page: of 8
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
13396 Posts
 Posted 01/31/2020  08:53 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add T-BOP to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It's a counterfeit .
Proud Member of The Black Sheep Squadron !
Valued Member
United States
263 Posts
 Posted 01/31/2020  09:23 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mail187man to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
you got me, I scraped a couple 2's and 0's off of other dimes and glued them on this one
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
5163 Posts
 Posted 01/31/2020  8:32 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add westernsky to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Looks kool to me! Dimes are usually found mid-year! Nice.
Pillar of the Community
United States
2403 Posts
 Posted 02/06/2020  7:29 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add merclover to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Ok everyone, be on the lookout for 2020 pennies! A new member here on CCF posted a pic of a 2020-D dime, so it can't be long with new cents as well!

We should give out some sort of small prize to the first member to post a 2020 penny. Any ideas!
ša va bien aller
Pillar of the Community
United States
1002 Posts
 Posted 02/06/2020  7:54 pm  Show Profile   Check CalzoneManiac's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add CalzoneManiac to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I usually get new coins in March/April.
Currently interested in buying 1957 and earlier Russian and Soviet coins. Let me know if you have any and we can hook up a deal!
Valued Member
United States
240 Posts
 Posted 02/07/2020  3:10 pm  Show Profile   Check BrandaBob's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add BrandaBob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Ordered a box of cents and expect to pick it up on Monday, hoping they'll be uncirculated. The branch I'm getting it from gave me a box of uncirculated 2019 cents in early January so it isn't out of the question.
United States
10 Posts
 Posted 02/09/2020  09:06 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mojo423 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
eBay has the new 2020 coins. You will pay 100x for them though. Not sure why PCGS has this contest that ends in April when many people don't even see them until after.
Pillar of the Community
United States
857 Posts
 Posted 02/09/2020  10:16 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SilverRoosevelt to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I received a 2020 cent in change today!
Edited by SilverRoosevelt
02/09/2020 10:23 am
Pillar of the Community
United States
570 Posts
 Posted 02/09/2020  11:06 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CherryPicker1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
You can get 2 BU rolls on eBay for $11 right now. A pretty good price tbh.
Valued Member
United States
105 Posts
 Posted 02/09/2020  1:01 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Erscolo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I have nothing here. But then I am 20 miles from the mint in Denver, so I seldom see anything until at least mid year. The new coinage goes to the federal reserve first anyhow.
Valued Member
United States
60 Posts
 Posted 02/09/2020  3:48 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add sirguardian to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
They are usually 6 to 8 months behind on average. Supply & demand is the driving factor for new issues.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1287 Posts
 Posted 02/09/2020  6:50 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Petespockets55 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Congrats on the 2020 Lincoln, silverroosevelt but you know what they say "Without pics it didn't happen!"
So show us some images pretty please.
Pillar of the Community
United States
2403 Posts
 Posted 02/09/2020  7:35 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add merclover to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Our rule is, without pics, it never happed.

ša va bien aller
Pillar of the Community
United States
2403 Posts
 Posted 02/17/2020  03:54 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add merclover to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Ok, we are moving away from mid February. still no 2020 pennies yet?

ša va bien aller
Pillar of the Community
United States
1822 Posts
 Posted 02/17/2020  5:16 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@Merclover, did you get a 2020 LSC yet?
Page: of 8 Previous TopicReplies: 106 / Views: 9,532Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.69 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05