Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Set Of 2020 America The Beautiful Quarters® Silver Proof Coins On Sale Starting Feb. 20

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Press Manager
Learn More...
United States
1411 Posts
 Posted 02/13/2020  4:00 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add CCFPress to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
US Mint - The 2020 United States Mint (Mint) America the Beautiful Quarters Silver Proof Set™ (product code 20AQ) will be available for purchase starting on February 20 at noon EST.

The set features all five 2020 America the Beautiful Quarters minted in 99.9 percent silver at the San Francisco Mint. Their reverse (tails) designs honor the National Park of American Samoa (American Samoa), Weir Farm National Historic Site (Connecticut), Salt River Bay National Historical Park and Ecological Preserve (United States Virgin Islands), Marsh-Billings-Rockefeller National Historical Park (Vermont), and Tallgrass Prairie National Preserve (Kansas).

All coins bear a common obverse (heads) design featuring John Flanagan's 1932 portrait of George Washington. Inscriptions are "UNITED STATES OF AMERICA," "LIBERTY," "IN GOD WE TRUST," and "QUARTER DOLLAR." A Certificate of Authenticity comes with each set.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1614 Posts
 Posted 02/13/2020  4:31 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Alpha2814 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm in. But boy, will I be glad when this is done.
Working on: Indian quarter eagles, Chinese pandas, and San Francisco tokens; upgrading my Peace dollar and US Type sets

"Fear is the enemy of will. Will is what makes you take action; fear is what stops you, and makes you weak."
-- Sinestro to (my avatar) Hal Jordan, "Green Lantern" (2011)
Learn More...
United States
82429 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
6040 Posts
 Posted 02/13/2020  6:31 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add muddler to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'll get them with the silver proof set later, got to keep my Kennedy's up to date.
Valued Member
United States
66 Posts
 Posted 02/15/2020  11:16 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Erscolo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I get these with the silver 2020 proof set issue. No need to have two of them, especially given space and the higher cost.
Edited by Erscolo
02/15/2020 11:17 pm
Learn More...
United States
82429 Posts
 Posted 02/15/2020  11:50 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Agreed. I get the full proof sets to fill all the holes. Not to mention getting those W nickels this year.
Valued Member
United States
196 Posts
 Posted 02/16/2020  08:48 am  Show Profile   Check BrandaBob's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add BrandaBob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I wonder how next year's going to work out with only two unique quarter designs. Will they offer these proof sets with only the lone ATB and new design, or are they going to just throw in the towel and not bother?
Pillar of the Community
United States
1199 Posts
 Posted 02/16/2020  08:54 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm getting the silver proof set but mostly to get the W nickel. I'll pass unless in 2021 we get proof W dimes in silver :)
United States
2 Posts
 Posted 02/16/2020  11:43 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jmgi2020 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
So now that we are near the end of the ATB program, what single quarter design has been your favorite?
Learn More...
United States
82429 Posts
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.31 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05