Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

How Much Can I Get For This Gold Coin Today?

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Sweden
2 Posts
 Posted 02/19/2020  12:51 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Kingen111 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I bought the 2019 40th Anniversary of the Gold Maple Leaf - Mintage: 350 couple of months ago, and I wonder how much I could get for it today and where should I sell it?

I have the original box and a certificate that says I have the 312 coin of maximum 350.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
5004 Posts
 Posted 02/19/2020  1:37 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add westernsky to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Check sold listings on eBay and see if any have sold in the last few months.

Check with any local dealers to see what they might pay you for it.

I got a feeling you may not be too happy.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1544 Posts
 Posted 02/19/2020  1:38 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Probably melt.
Pillar of the Community
United States
831 Posts
 Posted 02/19/2020  3:10 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Gincoin43 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
How much does it weigh? Looks like 10% over melt maybe
Learn More...
United States
84180 Posts
Sweden
2 Posts
 Posted 02/20/2020  08:04 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Kingen111 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I have searched everywhere for a similiar coin on sale. I checked ebay and I cant find anything. Thats why I'm asking.

It is 1oz.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1544 Posts
 Posted 02/20/2020  08:38 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I checked ap mex they buy it for melt plus $50, that's a good start.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
8063 Posts
 Posted 02/20/2020  11:06 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add JimmyD to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
There is one for sale through a Canadian gold dealer for $2246.83 Cdn.
which is about $106.00 over spot. This should give an idea of the current asking price.
(How much did you pay for it at the time?)
Edited by JimmyD
02/20/2020 11:15 am
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1047 Posts
 Posted 02/23/2020  5:43 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add 1cent to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The special five-nines Maples seem to hold a little extra value, but finding a buyer who is willing to pay collector value for a bullion coin can be hard.
To most people it's a 1 oz gold Maple with a little rose gold on the leaf. The nice looking 2008 99999 coin can be had from a dealer for about $2300. edit: 2300 Canadian dollars - Canadian Maple Leaf.
Edited by 1cent
02/23/2020 5:55 pm
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.48 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05