Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

1885 Trade Dollar PCGS PF64

First page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 21 / Views: 1,494Next Topic
Page: of 2
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1422 Posts
 Posted 04/18/2020  5:38 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add fortcollins to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I had to put some sort of limits on what I would collect.

My wife does that for me. Every time I drool over something ridiculously expensive, she reminds me that people would call her "the widow down the street" if I bought it.

And that's for coins that would cost <1% of this one!
Valued Member
United States
321 Posts
 Posted 04/18/2020  8:15 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Ty2020b to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice! The real question is... would you crack it out and put it in the 7070

Just told the Mrs. that I got my MS 1913-S T2 buffalo to complete my set! Took her all 30 minutes to start guilting me into a dog .
Pillar of the Community
United States
761 Posts
 Posted 04/18/2020  8:28 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Ballyhoo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
"Hoping one day someone will give me one making change for a $5 bill- wrigcassull

Spit beer all down my front. There in lies todays lesson. Don't drink and read community posts.
ANA member
PAN Member

there's no problems only solutions - the late, great John Lennon
Edited by Ballyhoo
04/18/2020 8:31 pm
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
48800 Posts
 Posted 04/18/2020  8:35 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Standing by. Suspicious of the photo as noted.
CCF Advertiser
United States
55 Posts
 Posted 06/01/2020  04:31 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Paradime Coins to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
dream coin for many
Pillar of the Community
United States
7263 Posts
 Posted 06/02/2020  09:19 am  Show Profile   Check westcoin's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add westcoin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I wasn't too far what it ended up hammering at, off yet still low, even in these strange times it brings $1,320,000.00 WOW!

https://auctions.stacksbowers.com/l...roof-64-PCGS

A little late posting this as the auction ended in way back in March but the recent post just brought it back for me. Stack's/Bowers and other top auction firms seem to be doing pretty well right now all things considered. The rich have more money than they seem to know what to do with, I heard Yachts over $10 million are plentiful because so many were traded in for nicer ones. And Ferrari, Lamborghini, Koenisegg and Bugatti can't keep million dollar plus hyper-cars in stock, The world seems so out of whack today, when some have so, so much money while so many more are losing jobs, healthcare, homes, etc.
"Buy the Book Before You Buy the Coin" - Aaron R. Feldman - "And read it" - Me 2013!
ANA Life Member #3288 in good standing since 1982, EAC Member #6202, NBS Member, 2 variety collector.

See my want page: http://goccf.com/t/140440
Page: of 2 Previous TopicReplies: 21 / Views: 1,494Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.53 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05