Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Gold Nerd. 17 Year Precious Metals Veteran. Eager To Learn And Help!

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 4 / Views: 523Next Topic  

United States
3 Posts
 Posted 04/06/2020  5:28 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Harry_CFC to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Hello Precious Metals & Bullion Forum! Just joined the Coin Community last week by introducing myself to the new members forum. I just found this forum and would like to introduce myself here. Hi, I'm Harry* a 17 year veteran from the precious metals industry. Full time at Collateral Finance Corporation (CFC). I am passionate about numismatics, silver, gold and other metals. Maybe you'd call me a gold nerd :) I have a lot of experience in precious metals storage, equity access and numismatic auction lending. Here to help. To learn. To offer guidance. Thanks!
Bedrock of the Community
Australia
16967 Posts
 Posted 04/06/2020  10:43 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add sel_69l to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Harry_CFC: to the CCF!
Besides your experience in precious metals, what are your interests in other areas of numismatics?
United States
3 Posts
 Posted 04/07/2020  6:04 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Harry_CFC to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I collaborate with leading numismatic auction houses to offer client financing
Pillar of the Community
United States
585 Posts
 Posted 04/23/2020  8:51 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MrPink2018 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
hi Harry_CFC,

are you a coin collector, too? if so, what do you enjoy collecting? got pix?

i for one wouldn't mind if you expounded further on your given profession.
United States
3 Posts
 Posted 05/05/2020  8:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Harry_CFC to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi MrPink2018!
I am no longer a collector, but in my position as the Director of Operations at Collateral Finance Corporation (CFC) -- the leading lender in the numismatic and bullion markets -- I work closely with collectors that represent a range of passions and pocketbooks. My job often involves helping them to finance a special coin or collection acquired from a dealer or at auction. Other times I help them borrow against their equity to raise funds to pursue a range of non-numismatic interests and needs.
  Previous TopicReplies: 4 / Views: 523Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.45 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05