Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Some Small Cents And A Few Nickels...

Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 17 / Views: 739Next Topic
Page: of 2
Pillar of the Community
United States
1818 Posts
 Posted 04/08/2020  2:23 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I was bored today, so I took some pictures.

I actually took out the top plastic on all the albums.

First up we have a few Bisons.

Pillar of the Community
United States
1818 Posts
 Posted 04/08/2020  2:25 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
And what are nickels without a few cents.

Pillar of the Community
United States
1818 Posts
 Posted 04/08/2020  2:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
And you can't have wheats without some memorials and a shield.

The last page goes all the to 2019, I even included 2 W LSC
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
13364 Posts
 Posted 04/08/2020  3:15 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add T-BOP to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very impressive
Proud Member of The Black Sheep Squadron !
Pillar of the Community
United States
1818 Posts
 Posted 04/08/2020  3:47 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Very impressive

Yep. I do take good pictures, sized right and in the right orientation.
Learn More...
United States
86044 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
3854 Posts
 Posted 04/08/2020  5:07 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CoinHunter27 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very impressive indeed. Seeing those 14-D and 09-S VDB holes filled must be nice!

-CH27
"Time is the coin of life. Only you can determine how it will be spent" -Carl Sandburg
A few notable finds:
1857 FEC DDO S-4 FS-101:
http://goccf.com/t/368150
1888-O $1 Hot Lips VAM-4:
http://goccf.com/t/363580
1970-S 1C DDO FS-103
http://goccf.com/t/372456

Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
47773 Posts
 Posted 04/08/2020  5:17 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Handsome sets for sure!
Pillar of the Community
United States
1020 Posts
 Posted 04/08/2020  5:55 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CitationSquirrel to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks hafjacinto! Great collections.
Pillar of the Community
United States
3486 Posts
 Posted 04/08/2020  6:03 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add KenKat to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Why are all the coins the same?

Just kidding, nice sets!
Pillar of the Community
Canada
5256 Posts
 Posted 04/08/2020  7:25 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mcshilling to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yes a very nice looking sets
Valued Member
United States
278 Posts
 Posted 04/08/2020  7:42 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add fplagge to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Wow! I was totally impressed - until you just HAD to include one of those Ugly Shield cents.

Just kidding. Great collection. I know you are proud!
Pillar of the Community
United States
1818 Posts
 Posted 04/08/2020  10:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Sorry about the ugly shield coins. I personally don't like any cents after 1982, but alas it is what it is.

Thank you for all the nice comments. This is what happens when you get bored.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
8721 Posts
 Posted 04/09/2020  12:02 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add TNG to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
A true coin collectors display. Congrats and nice pictures.
My favorite album!
Image hosting is provided by CCF. Thank you for your generosity!
World's Fair Exposition Medals and Tickets
http://www.coincommunity.org/galler...p?album=2020
Valued Member
United States
263 Posts
 Posted 04/09/2020  06:50 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mail187man to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The condition of your steel cents make for a nice contrast among the coppers. I've always liked the look of a nice MS condition steelie.
United States
31 Posts
 Posted 04/10/2020  10:06 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add fredcdobbs to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I like the fact that you have the big boys in your album and not "slabulated". I am only a 1909 S VDB away and that will be in my Library of Coins album along with the rest of the big boys.To each his own, no slabbers for me.
Page: of 2 Previous TopicReplies: 17 / Views: 739Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.64 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05