Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Any Oddities Here .. ?

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 8 / Views: 228Next Topic  

United States
2 Posts
 Posted 05/21/2020  4:49 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Tmazzola12 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message

Pillar of the Community
4967 Posts
 Posted 05/21/2020  5:22 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add USSID18 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Any Oddities Here .. ?

What exactly do you mean by oddities?
Proud Member of The Black Sheep Squadron!

In Memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 to April 15, 2020
Pillar of the Community
United States
2390 Posts
 Posted 05/21/2020  5:36 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add merclover to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Please, ONE coin per thread. Thank you.

to the CCF!

ša va bien aller
Pillar of the Community
United States
1876 Posts
 Posted 05/21/2020  5:55 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ratman4762 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Any Oddities Here .. ?
Probably not before but there's an oddity here now.......
Pillar of the Community
United States
1718 Posts
 Posted 05/21/2020  5:56 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jasper62 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I see a four quarters four nickels and one Lincoln cent. one of the quarters is bent.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
530 Posts
 Posted 05/21/2020  6:12 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mtuma3 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome
If you have a question about a coin post a front and back picture of one coin at a time kind of like your 3r photo but with only one coin.
At a glance they all look like normal coins, except for the bent one which is post mint damage - spend that one, and the dirty one next to it.
The rest look like collection starter coins...
ANA Member
Mark
Official Snowbird!
Illinois in Summer, Somewhere warm in Winter
Edited by mtuma3
05/21/2020 6:13 pm
Learn More...
United States
15976 Posts
 Posted 05/21/2020  6:38 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Spence to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Considering that this thread was posted in the variety and errors section, I'm thinking that @tmazz is wondering if any of the various bend, surface discolorations, and rim bruises are mint errors. My thoughts is that all of these occurred after the coins left the mint. With that said, I personally would keep the Wheat cent and the two nickels from the 1940s. I've given up on saving Bicentennial Quarters and everything else can simply be spent.

Also, welcome to CCF @tmazz!
"If you climb a good tree, you get a push."
-----Ghanaian proverb

"The danger we all now face is distinguishing between what is authentic and what is performed."
-----King Adz

United States
2 Posts
 Posted 05/21/2020  10:05 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Tmazzola12 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yes I meant errors the 47 nickel I thought might be a die crack or object in die when struck .. the bent up quarter looked unclad to me but I know very little , obv I keep any S finds and all the other nickels are Delaware mint
Learn More...
United States
86110 Posts
  Previous TopicReplies: 8 / Views: 228Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.75 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05