Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

2003 D Alabama Quarter Issue? Error?

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 8 / Views: 239Next Topic  
Valued Member

United States
130 Posts
 Posted 06/01/2020  03:54 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Hail24 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Hello Fellas was looking through quarters and was wondering what is the issue with this quarter. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Chris

Bedrock of the Community
United States
34289 Posts
 Posted 06/01/2020  05:03 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add John1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Full coin photo front and back please. Might be a struck through gritty grease? Congrats on 102 posts,contest time?
John1
( I'm no pro, it's just my humble opinion )
Searched 5+ Million Cents Since 1971
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
26893 Posts
 Posted 06/01/2020  11:35 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Errers and Varietys to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Probably a struck through error with grease and grit mixed in.
Valued Member
United States
130 Posts
 Posted 06/01/2020  12:40 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Hail24 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Full coin photo front and back please. Might be a struck through gritty grease? Congrats on 102 posts,contest time?

Yeah John I usually do full of the front and back but it was late and I got lazy and wanted to post it before bed. to get a full picture of a quarter or half dollar I have to reposition my camera on top of the computer keyboard area to actually still have my microscope be able to get the entire coin in and be able to stay facing straight down where it doesn't make the pictures look to dark. I will get a couple now. Contest is that a tradition around here? If so let me know I don't want to be the outcast
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
26893 Posts
 Posted 06/01/2020  12:44 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Errers and Varietys to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hail24, he's just kinda joking around about the contest thing. It's optional. You don't have to do one if you don't want to. You are not a outcast and you'll never be.
Valued Member
United States
130 Posts
 Posted 06/01/2020  12:48 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Hail24 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Here is the pictures of the entire front and back. Thanks

Valued Member
United States
130 Posts
 Posted 06/01/2020  12:52 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Hail24 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Hail24, he's just kinda joking around about the contest thing. It's optional. You don't have to do one if you don't want to. You are not a outcast and you'll never be.

LOL well John goes from usually telling me my coin is MD or PMD to scaring me about the contest John is a good guy he is usually one of the first ones to comment on my posts I think he likes to give me bad news. Just kidding I know he just likes to help. How do you run a contest. I don't mind doing one just need to know the rules and how it goes! Just let me know thanks Chris. Good I don't want to be an outcast!
Pillar of the Community
United States
1053 Posts
 Posted 06/01/2020  1:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ijn1944 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Not really a contest. More like crossing the equator for the first time--pollywog becoming a shellback.
Bedrock of the Community
United States
34289 Posts
 Posted 06/01/2020  1:38 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add John1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Contests are not required but encouraged
Read a few past contests to get an idea on what's what.
Thanks for the kind words,appreciated.
John1
( I'm no pro, it's just my humble opinion )
Searched 5+ Million Cents Since 1971
  Previous TopicReplies: 8 / Views: 239Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.48 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05