Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

1995 WAM US Lincoln Penny!

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 5 / Views: 266Next Topic  
Valued Member

Australia
90 Posts
 Posted 06/05/2020  11:02 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Habib Alimohamma to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Hi Every body,
I am Habib Alimohammadian and a new member in coin community.
I have a question, I have two USA Lincoln pennies dated 1993 and 1995 and both of them are wide "AM".
As per my knowledge these coins should be close "AM". 
May you please let me know that are these coins normal or rare coins like 1996, 1998, and 2000 Lincoln wide "AM"?
thanking you.
With regards,
Habib Alimohammadian.
Pillar of the Community
United States
4165 Posts
 Posted 06/05/2020  12:40 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Jim0815 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Sorry, but that is the normal reverse for the year 1995. It is the RDV-007 not the RDV-006.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
45270 Posts
 Posted 06/05/2020  12:45 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coop to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

It is not the space between the 'AM' that counts, it it the location of the 'M' on the AME area. Note the Large date has the 'M' Centered. On the close AM, the 'M' is off to the left of center. That is the difference.

Richard S. Cooper
Some have asked about my images I use and I'm glad to say, you can now you can see the DVD in sections on youtube:
1. Intro, older coins, toned coins 2. Doubled dies 3. Die events, One of a kind errors 4. So called errors, Coin information 5. Coin information Types and Varieties, Overlays
Jefferson nickel doubled dies Wexler/Rebar complete listings

trail dies:http://www.traildies.com/
Pillar of the Community
United States
1454 Posts
 Posted 06/05/2020  2:15 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Petespockets55 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome to the forum.

Glad to have you sharing your questions with us.
Valued Member
United States
445 Posts
 Posted 06/05/2020  3:19 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add RobO411 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
. To the Community. Hope to see more of your coins.
Bedrock of the Community
United States
16684 Posts
 Posted 06/05/2020  8:07 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Conder101 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
As Coop said, that is a Close AM.
Gary Schmidt
  Previous TopicReplies: 5 / Views: 266Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.75 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05