Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Obtaining Morgan And Peace Full Collections?

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 6 / Views: 420Next Topic  

United States
2 Posts
 Posted 07/10/2020  06:32 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Chipster1955 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I tried to post under Morgan/peace forum but couldn't find where to start post. Can anyone help me to obtain Morgan and Peace full collections by year in unfirculated condition. As much as I would hate to use another company that is the only place I could find them all together
Learn More...
United States
88781 Posts
 Posted 07/10/2020  09:21 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
to the Community!

Your reply was split into its own topic and moved to the appropriate forum for the proper attention.
Pillar of the Community
United States
926 Posts
 Posted 07/10/2020  2:11 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add thecoinguy1964 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I guess I'm missing something, for I don't fully understand the question? If looking for a complete set, any local coin store might be a place to start, a coin show if they ever come back, or eBay. Best of luck
"When a strong man, fully armed, guards his house, his possessions are safe."
- Luke 11:21
Edited by thecoinguy1964
07/10/2020 2:12 pm
Valued Member
United Kingdom
443 Posts
 Posted 07/10/2020  2:13 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add TobyJ to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
A full set of Morgans? I hope your pockets are deep...
Pillar of the Community
United States
2155 Posts
 Posted 07/10/2020  2:48 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I have a full set of Peace dollars, if you want to do that, the best bet is go to your local coin shop and buy them. You can also do it via ebay.

Pillar of the Community
United States
786 Posts
 Posted 07/10/2020  7:46 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Ballyhoo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
A quick look on EBAY shows a complete set of Peace dollars at less than $900 in ef/au. A complete set of Morgan dollars, a date run of 35 Philadelphia coins including one from the branch mints (O/S/CC) in vf/ef run north of 2,000. I would think one of the fine dealers listed at the top of the page could assist you at a similar price.
ANA member
PAN Member

there's no problems only solutions - the late, great John Lennon
Valued Member
United States
403 Posts
 Posted 07/11/2020  2:16 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add suipakpaikungfu to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
If you're looking for full sets in uncirculated condition, you are going to spend
over $500,000...
  Previous TopicReplies: 6 / Views: 420Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 14.2 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05