Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

2019 S ASE Reverse Proof Question

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 3 / Views: 241Next Topic  
Valued Member
United States
79 Posts
 Posted 07/31/2020  6:18 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add bcuda to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I was not one of the lucky ones to get one of the 2019 S reverse Proof ASE coins from the mint.

I have been watching them and they seem to just go up and up and up. What do you all think about them? Should I go ahead and get now before they go up more or wait it out for a while and take the chance that they go up more.

Also do you think they are overvalued or where they should be or undervalued ?
Pillar of the Community
United States
2165 Posts
 Posted 07/31/2020  6:32 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Considering I paid $65 for each one I got, yes I think they are overvalued, but this is a case of supply and demand. There is limited supply and a lot of of demand.

As to whether you should wait or buy now, no one can accurately tell you. The prices have dropped a little from November but they aren't cheap. If you really want one, I would recommend buying one.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1528 Posts
 Posted 08/06/2020  1:26 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bret to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Do you have the 1995-W proof ASE? If not, I'd concentrate on getting that one. It has a good track record of price stability. I'd be very surprised if the 2019-S enhanced reverse proof were to go up in value over the next couple of years.
Pillar of the Community
United States
702 Posts
 Posted 08/06/2020  1:37 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add wyzeguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
What's each one currently going for?
  Previous TopicReplies: 3 / Views: 241Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.41 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05