Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Silver Dollar Commemorating The 100th Anniversary Of Women's Suffrage On Sale August 18

First page | Previous Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 56 / Views: 2,256Next Topic
Page: of 4
Learn More...
United States
90945 Posts
 Posted 09/10/2020  2:14 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
The coin and medal set is close to a sell-out after 3 weeks. Interestingly, last year's American Legion coin and medal set reached "Currently Unavailable" status after 6 weeks and similar sales.
That is interesting. I do like both sets a lot. I look forward to more of them.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1233 Posts
 Posted 09/12/2020  10:20 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CollegeBarbers to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I do like both sets a lot. I look forward to more of them.

Same here. So long as the prices don't keep rising...

Within the last 24 hours, the Silver Dollar and Medal Set has gone to "Currently Unavailable" status.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
10656 Posts
 Posted 09/13/2020  3:13 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My set is still on backorder status, so I'm hopeful.
Learn More...
United States
90945 Posts
 Posted 09/14/2020  11:48 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I am still in love with my set.

Quote:
I will be hopeful for you as well.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1233 Posts
 Posted 09/15/2020  9:35 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CollegeBarbers to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Latest sales through September 13:
Proof Silver Dollar: 17,590
Uncirculated Silver Dollar: 7,734
Silver Dollar and Medal Set: 10,094

Interesting that sales of the dollar and medal set are over the production limit of 10,000. I'm confident that will change and come down below 10,000 with cancellations/returns/declines, especially since so many orders were placed when the set was on backorder, but still...

If I recall correctly (and I'm sure @commems will know), there have been a few commemorative issues where the final sales were incrementally higher than the announced limit.

Quote:

Quote:
I will be hopeful for you as well.

+1 on the hopefulness for you! In the end I'm sure it'll add to the excitement.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
10656 Posts
 Posted 09/16/2020  10:10 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I received my product shipping notice today, so looks like I'm in the clear on this set.
Learn More...
United States
90945 Posts
 Posted 09/17/2020  09:24 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I received my product shipping notice today, so looks like I'm in the clear on this set.
Excellent!
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
10656 Posts
 Posted 09/23/2020  9:38 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My coin & medal set arrived today and I'm very pleased with it!

Is the set the only way to get the medal?
Learn More...
United States
90945 Posts
 Posted 09/24/2020  09:54 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Congratulations!

Quote:
Is the set the only way to get the medal?
I believe so.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1233 Posts
 Posted 10/08/2020  5:44 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CollegeBarbers to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:

Awesome!

Latest sales figures through October 4:

2020 WOMEN'S SUFFRAGE CENTENNIAL PROOF SILVER DOLLAR: 20,846
2020 WOMEN'S SUFFRAGE CENTENNIAL UNCIRCULATED SILVER DOLLAR: 8,822
2020 WOMEN'S SUFFRAGE CENTENNIAL SILVER DOLLAR AND MEDAL SET: 10,068

The dollar/medal set is still over the 10,000 limit. I thought for sure it would've declined below 10,000 by now, but it doesn't look like it will. Time will tell.
Learn More...
United States
90945 Posts
 Posted 10/09/2020  11:52 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
The dollar/medal set is still over the 10,000 limit. I thought for sure it would've declined below 10,000 by now, but it doesn't look like it will. Time will tell.
That is oddly interesting.
Page: of 4 Previous TopicReplies: 56 / Views: 2,256Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.92 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05