Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

PMG Announces Two Special Labels In Exciting New Format

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 4 / Views: 292Next Topic  
Press Manager
Learn More...
United States
1411 Posts
 Posted 08/13/2020  11:46 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add CCFPress to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
PMG - The attractive labels feature the American flag and the Great Wall of China.

Paper Money Guaranty® (PMG®) is now offering two attractive special labels that fully embrace its recently released fourth-generation holder and label design. One label features a waving US flag across the full length of the PMG label, bordered by blue holographic foil at the left and red holographic foil at the right. The other label shows a panoramic view of the Great Wall of China on the entire front of the PMG label.

The new PMG labels are the perfect complement to notes from the United States and China, offering an exciting way to enhance their presentation within the new PMG holder. Released earlier this year, the fourth-generation PMG holder boasts a new high-security hologram as well as labels that provide additional space for more detailed note descriptions and larger, more vivid graphics.

Any PMG submitter can request one of these special labels for applicable notes (for an additional fee of $5 per note). To submit for these labels, use a separate submission form for each label type, select Special Label on the PMG Submission Form and enter either:

US Flag Label #0172 (available for all US notes), or
Great Wall Label #0173 (available for all Chinese notes).
Pillar of the Community
United States
2840 Posts
 Posted 08/13/2020  4:16 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SteveInTampa to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm a big fan of specialty holders. PMG offered a Cabral autographed holder a year or two back and I took advantage of it by submitting a Cabral autographed note to go into a Cabral autographed holder. I had to pull some strings to make it happen because PMG had a 10-note minimum for the offer.

Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
10618 Posts
 Posted 08/14/2020  02:57 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
How is that a 65 other than the centering on the back?
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Germany
562 Posts
 Posted 08/14/2020  02:58 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add redlock to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very nice
Pillar of the Community
United States
2840 Posts
 Posted 08/14/2020  03:31 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SteveInTampa to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
How is that a 65 other than the centering on the back?

I used to look at some GEM (65) graded notes and think the same thing, and a former PCGS grader explained to me that because there are 5 grades higher for better centered notes, GEM notes are given some leeway. If the back was better centered, I could easily see it as a 66 or 67.
  Previous TopicReplies: 4 / Views: 292Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.42 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05