Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Yet Another Ebay Head Scratcher

Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 30 / Views: 1,071Next Topic
Page: of 2
Pillar of the Community
United States
825 Posts
 Posted 08/12/2020  6:14 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Ballyhoo to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
ANA member
PAN Member

there's no problems only solutions - the late, great John Lennon
Bedrock of the Community
United States
35491 Posts
 Posted 08/12/2020  6:18 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add John1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I see nothing special about them.
John1
( I'm no pro, it's just my humble opinion )
Searched 5+ Million Cents Since 1971
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
50426 Posts
 Posted 08/12/2020  6:20 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
You're missing nothing -just another POS trying to rip off the uninformed. Shameful.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
643 Posts
 Posted 08/12/2020  6:22 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mtuma3 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Worth about $4 to me...
Mark
ANA Member
Official Snowbird! Illinois in Summer, Somewhere warm in Winter
My7070
Pillar of the Community
Canada
3627 Posts
 Posted 08/12/2020  7:50 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add oriole to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Its got to be worth $1200. It is mint condition for its age..

Circulated but nair mint...

(I thought at first there was a new mint in nair-but the seller means "near")
United States
3 Posts
 Posted 08/12/2020  7:55 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add TopPopSetBuilder to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
No cheerios dollar

No wounded eagle

Just waiting for a drunk idiot to buy them... like ALL the rest of the overpriced items on that sellers page.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1565 Posts
 Posted 08/12/2020  7:59 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ijn1944 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Make an offer of $4. Free shipping makes it a nice deal.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
3051 Posts
 Posted 08/12/2020  8:04 pm  Show Profile   Check silverwolf's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add silverwolf to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The seller is not a coin seller, none of their sold items are coins,or beanie babies for that matter, Yet their beanie babies are priced 100+ times their value as well....My guess is someone who watched a bunch of you tube videos, and figured they were rich,, Now to just sell them..
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
14008 Posts
 Posted 08/12/2020  8:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add T-BOP to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
All original from bank ,Hmm . A signature will be required ,right !
Proud Member of The Black Sheep Squadron !
In Memory of Fallen Black Sheep Mates .
Learn More...
United States
28165 Posts
 Posted 08/12/2020  9:25 pm  Show Profile   Check nss-52's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add nss-52 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
No surprise, but it appears the seller has not sold any coins any time recently.
Bedrock of the Community
United States
35491 Posts
 Posted 08/13/2020  04:35 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add John1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Can he be reported to eBay?,and if so will eBay do anything?
John1
( I'm no pro, it's just my humble opinion )
Searched 5+ Million Cents Since 1971
United States
27 Posts
 Posted 08/13/2020  07:44 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Marine1999 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That's nothing, regular coins will cost you 40k plus on Etsy. Great way for money laundering or paying someone for something illegal. The coin or art is just for show and or legitimacy. I think they just recently busted a Russian money laundering scheme where great sums of money were being paid for worthless art. Only took the government 50 yrs to catch on.
Bedrock of the Community
United States
19575 Posts
 Posted 08/13/2020  09:37 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add just carl to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It is stated to make an offer so I wonder if a $3 offer would work.
just carl
Learn More...
United States
28165 Posts
 Posted 08/13/2020  09:49 am  Show Profile   Check nss-52's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add nss-52 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Can he be reported to eBay?

What policy is being violated?
Pillar of the Community
United States
1135 Posts
 Posted 08/13/2020  1:03 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Big-Kingdom to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Ships from Illinois...... yeah. would have thought some where in Ecuador or El Salvador.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
2332 Posts
 Posted 08/13/2020  1:48 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add keith12 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
What policy is being violated?

I see nothing misleading.
Page: of 2 Previous TopicReplies: 30 / Views: 1,071Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.7 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05