Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

1975 Dime Good Condition

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 9 / Views: 376Next Topic  

Australia
2 Posts
 Posted 09/21/2020  08:36 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add biccas to your friends list Get a Link to this Message

Hi all,
Have just inherited some old coins (primarily aus penny's) but also came across this and was wondering if it has any value?
Any help appreciated
Thank you
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
51363 Posts
 Posted 09/21/2020  09:00 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Pics are too washed-out to see surface detail clearly.

to the CCF!
Pillar of the Community
Canada
5430 Posts
 Posted 09/21/2020  09:15 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mcshilling to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I can not make out the details in the bands on the torch.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
4451 Posts
 Posted 09/21/2020  09:56 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add scopru to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
and as stated the pics need to be redone in order for us to provide quality feedback.
Member: ANA and NGC
My Want list: http://goccf.com/t/188411
Learn More...
United States
91156 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
5218 Posts
 Posted 09/21/2020  10:57 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Chase007 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
to Community.

Value: $0.10
Pillar of the Community
United States
1812 Posts
 Posted 09/21/2020  11:32 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ijn1944 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Pending new photos, I'm seeing a lightly circulated '65 dime. A little bit of Die Deterioration going on. Nothing out of the ordinary. Worth a solid 10 cents--a good hole filler.
Australia
2 Posts
 Posted 09/21/2020  5:49 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add biccas to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi all,
Thank you for all the replys, I have tried to get some better photos.
I have been looking this up unfortunately I'm 99.9% sure the coin is nothing out of the ordinary
1975 no-s dime.

Pillar of the Community
United States
1162 Posts
 Posted 09/21/2020  8:29 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Ty2020b to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yes, just a circulated 75 dime minted in Phili. Worth face value.

But the second set of pics are much better!
Bedrock of the Community
United States
19688 Posts
 Posted 09/24/2020  10:40 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add just carl to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Makes me wonder how it got way over there.
just carl
  Previous TopicReplies: 9 / Views: 376Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.45 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05