Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Need Some Direction On The Grade "It's Raw" 1875 CC Half

First page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 23 / Views: 974Next Topic
Page: of 2
Learn More...
United States
29615 Posts
 Posted 09/26/2020  12:55 pm  Show Profile   Check nss-52's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add nss-52 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I would love to have that coin.
Show your appreciation for the Coin Community Family (click here)
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
2571 Posts
 Posted 09/26/2020  12:59 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add keith12 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I would love to have that coin.
Cleaned or not
Valued Member
United States
241 Posts
 Posted 09/28/2020  5:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Hunter611 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
AU. I'm still working on the numbers qualifiers. I too would like to own that coin, beauty.
Edited by Hunter611
09/28/2020 5:09 pm
Valued Member
United States
172 Posts
 Posted 10/05/2020  6:53 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add villagekid to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I went ahead and bought this coin right at AU.
It's better in hand and does have luster.
The hairlines are very minute and the color (toning)
is consistent on both sides (inner rim areas).
I'm going to send this in for grading and probably NGC on this type coin.
I have a few other Halves to send along for grading.
Just want to thank you all for the criteria and your fruitful thoughts...it's been very helpful!
Pillar of the Community
United States
2549 Posts
 Posted 10/05/2020  6:57 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Zurie to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Congrats--it's a beautiful type coin!
Pillar of the Community
United States
9429 Posts
 Posted 10/05/2020  8:52 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add dave700x to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Keep us posted...
1883-O Nut
Pillar of the Community
United States
9447 Posts
 Posted 10/06/2020  09:28 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add panzaldi to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
hope she comes back straight
Valued Member
United States
110 Posts
 Posted 10/06/2020  09:59 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mojomanbob54 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Bragging rights here folks! Reverse Eagle shoulder wings nicely struck and well defined. May have been lightly cleaned at one time, but not abused, light lines! Strong AU55
Page: of 2 Previous TopicReplies: 23 / Views: 974Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.53 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05