Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

I Have Some Old US Coins And I'm Wondering If They Sell For A Lot

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 7 / Views: 431Next Topic  

United States
3 Posts
 Posted 09/26/2020  10:41 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Jack456 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Here are some of my coins. let me know if they are worth anything. First one is a Buffalo nickel from 1927. Second one is a 1920 Wheat penny. Third one is a 1899 Indian penny.

Pillar of the Community
United States
2542 Posts
 Posted 09/26/2020  10:57 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jerryc39 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
none are worth much.
Learn More...
United States
92323 Posts
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
5632 Posts
 Posted 09/27/2020  01:20 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add westernsky to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Wholesale value for those three coins is about $1.30 total.
Edited by westernsky
09/27/2020 01:21 am
Pillar of the Community
United States
1437 Posts
 Posted 09/27/2020  02:39 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Ty2020b to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
just worth couple bucks in the condition they're in.
Valued Member
United States
79 Posts
 Posted 09/27/2020  03:41 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SensibleSal66 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome . Nice start !Better pics next time please
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
14314 Posts
 Posted 09/27/2020  07:47 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add T-BOP to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
To CCF , even though you think your coins are old it doesn't mean they are worth a significant amount of money . Those coins are common date and circulated thus having a little wear to them , this brings the value of common coins down compared to same date and mint gem uncirculated coins with absolutely no wear , displaying full mint luster and virtually no hits or scratches . So another words it's mainly about the condition of a coin & It's mintage ( how many were made ). I'm talking about the values of non error coins , that's a whole new subject that you don't need to indulge in right now .
Proud Member of The Black Sheep Squadron !
In Memory of Fallen Black Sheep Mates .
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
52135 Posts
 Posted 09/28/2020  09:53 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Agree these are worth very little.

to the CCF!
  Previous TopicReplies: 7 / Views: 431Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.29 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05