Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Help Identifying Possible LMC Error, No Date, Copper

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 6 / Views: 233Next Topic  

United States
6 Posts
 Posted 09/30/2020  12:05 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Jsmart to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Hello,

I apologize for the picture quality. Is this a dryer coin, or possible a mint error? I'd appreciate anyone's thoughts.

Pillar of the Community
United States
1746 Posts
 Posted 09/30/2020  12:09 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ijn1944 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Might be dryer caused. Any chance we can see a photo of the reverse?
United States
6 Posts
 Posted 09/30/2020  1:26 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Jsmart to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm unable to post a pic of the reverse until I get home this evening, but it's virtually unscathed compared to the obverse.
United States
6 Posts
 Posted 09/30/2020  6:40 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Jsmart to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Here's a pic of the back (equally as bad).

Pillar of the Community
United States
1383 Posts
 Posted 09/30/2020  7:45 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Willburton to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Not sure if it's a dryer coin but definitely damaged. Looks 60s to me at first glance
Pillar of the Community
United States
3747 Posts
 Posted 09/30/2020  8:49 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add merclover to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Please crop your photos to the very edges of the coin. And enlarge your images if you can. Thanks.
ša va bien aller
United States
6 Posts
 Posted 10/01/2020  09:41 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Jsmart to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
This is the best pic I can get, it may have helped some.

Previous TopicReplies: 6 / Views: 233Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.55 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05