Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

The RCM Announces New Master Club Loyalty Program Starting Jan.1, 2021

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 14 / Views: 994Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
Canada
2756 Posts
 Posted 10/19/2020  9:18 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add MoneyPenney to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
The RCM has added additional tiers to their MC program and rejigged the spend levels between tiers. The old program had a large gap between Platinum and Platinum Plus ($2000-$5000).

Bronze: Spend Level $250 - 10 pts/$1, Birthday Gift 1000 pts

Silver: Spend Level $700 - 10 pts/$1, 1 day Early Access, Birthday Gift $1000 pts

Gold: Spend Level $1500 - 10 pts/$1, 4 day Early Access, Birthday Gift 1000 pts

Platinum: Spend Level $3000 - 15 pts/$1, Master Club Exclusive Coin Access, 5 day early access, Birthday Gift 3000 pts

Prestige: Spend Level $4500 - 20 pts/$1, MC Exclusive Coin Access, Rep, 6 day early access, Birthday Gift 5000 pts

Diamond: Spend Level $10,000 - 25 pts/$1, MC Exclusive Coin Access, Rep, 7 day early access, Birthday Gift 10,000 pts

Diamond Elite: Spend Level $50,000 - 25 pts/$1, MC Exclusive Coin Access, Rep, 7 day early access, Birthday Gift 10,000 pts
Edited by MoneyPenney
10/19/2020 9:31 pm
Pillar of the Community
Canada
3180 Posts
 Posted 10/19/2020  9:59 pm  Show Profile   Check silverwolf's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add silverwolf to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
yes, so for Gold and under, for every 100$ you spend you get 1$ credit for future purchases.. what a joke, I can get 3$ using a credit card..
Pillar of the Community
Canada
635 Posts
 Posted 10/19/2020  10:59 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Looney4Numi to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
So, next year you have to have at least Platinum membership to get access to MC Exclusive coins. They've raised the amount to $3,000 (from $2,000) for Platinum membership.

I don't think too many MC members will be happy about this.

Pillar of the Community
Canada
6670 Posts
 Posted 10/19/2020  11:09 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Silveroid to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
yes, so for Gold and under, for every 100$ you spend you get 1$ credit for future purchases.. what a joke, I can get 3$ using a credit card..

This is for "non-digital" people like me, who use mainly debit card and cash and go to bank branch to make a transactions. It's not a joke, but if I do not feel "real" money, it worries me.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
2756 Posts
 Posted 10/19/2020  11:25 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MoneyPenney to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
So, next year you have to have at least Platinum membership to get access to MC Exclusive coins. They've raised the amount to $3,000 (from $2,000) for Platinum membership.

I don't think too many MC members will be happy about this.

Actually, under the old MC program, Gold Tier ($1500) MC members were eligible for MC Exclusive Coins.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
2756 Posts
 Posted 10/19/2020  11:44 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MoneyPenney to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Old Master Club:

Pillar of the Community
Canada
2756 Posts
 Posted 10/19/2020  11:47 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MoneyPenney to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
New Master Club:

Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
3239 Posts
 Posted 10/20/2020  6:47 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add okiecoiner to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Who on earth would ever want to be in one of their "clubs". I guess selling granny bait isn't enough for them ... and the dealers get HUGE discounts.
Valued Member
Canada
258 Posts
 Posted 10/21/2020  06:22 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add rjlavoie to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm not too happy with this. They should take current levels and put you in the equivalent not using 2020 purchases. This year the selection was very lacking and many people didn't have money to buy.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
898 Posts
 Posted 11/02/2020  12:05 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add New1954 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@rjavoie

I agree with you. I received a letter from the RCM stating the new levels and that as of September 30th, 2020, I qualified for GOLD instead of the PLATINUM PRESTIGE (over $10,000.00) level I have currently. This to me is absolutely despicable. A year filled with Covid, less earnings, and less product offerings and this is how they repay loyal members. I will probably end up at Platinum ($3,000) level which still gives me access to Master Club Exclusive Coins. RCM could have generated LOYALTY if they granted all of us our status for one more year considering 2020 was a disaster of a year. No one is listening:(((((
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
4778 Posts
 Posted 11/04/2020  10:43 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add commems to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I think the reasonable/lower purchase minimums for the Bronze and Silver levels are good things as they provide for free shipping to a larger audience.

The RCM still has a group of traditional collectors who purchase specific coins and/or sets each year but for which their total annual spend is not $1,000 or more. Some of these collectors have been loyal RCM customers for many years. I've spoken with a few over the years, and they have told me how they felt unappreciated by the RCM in spite of being long-term customers. This program change takes a few steps towards showing this group that they are, in fact, recognized and appreciated.

Collecting history one coin or medal at a time! (c) commems. All rights reserved.
Valued Member
Canada
258 Posts
 Posted 11/17/2020  11:03 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add rjlavoie to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Could they have had a change of heart?
I haven't received any emails about my level, but when I look on the RCM web site, it shows "Enjoy your benefits through 12/31/2021"
I'm not even close to having the required purchases in 2020 to keep me at the same level.
Valued Member
Canada
407 Posts
 Posted 11/18/2020  1:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add vonigohcr to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@rjlavoie

Quote:
"Enjoy your benefits through 12/31/2021"

Not for me... I am still 12/31/2020 and I haven't achieved the same level as last year
Valued Member
Canada
465 Posts
 Posted 11/18/2020  1:34 pm  Show Profile   Check jimper's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add jimper to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Not for me... I am still 12/31/2020 and I haven't achieved the same level as last year

Same with me.
"If you lose it here, you're in a world of hurt"
Pillar of the Community
Canada
2756 Posts
 Posted 11/18/2020  4:06 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MoneyPenney to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
"Enjoy your benefits through 12/31/2021"

I have the same thing on my web page even though I have not met the spending requirements for this year.
  Previous TopicReplies: 14 / Views: 994Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.67 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05