Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Final 1959 Penny For Grading Help

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 6 / Views: 358Next Topic  
Valued Member

United States
175 Posts
 Posted 10/24/2020  2:17 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add navycapt1635 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
All,

Here's the last 1959 I would like some help on.

Thanks.

Bill

Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
52135 Posts
 Posted 10/24/2020  2:30 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Shoulder cuts detract, I'll say MS-64RD, possibly 65.
Pillar of the Community
United States
620 Posts
 Posted 10/24/2020  4:25 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add twslisa to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Obviously I'm still working on this. I was thinking you'd say 63 because of the damage at the cheekbone and beard.
Pillar of the Community
United States
2038 Posts
 Posted 10/24/2020  6:52 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ijn1944 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Average MS64--if there is such a thing.
Bedrock of the Community
United States
16690 Posts
 Posted 10/25/2020  5:33 pm  Show Profile   Check BadThad's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add BadThad to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Lincoln Cent Lover!
Valued Member
United States
175 Posts
 Posted 10/25/2020  6:00 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add navycapt1635 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Folks,

I think the lighting on the this first obv photo affected the the real look of the coin. I am attaching two more obv photos taken with the lighting at different angles to better represent the coin (not to disguise any flaws--which as I 've said before, does me no good).

Would appreciate it if you could take another look and let me know--it is what it is :).

Thanks.

Bill

Pillar of the Community
United States
1441 Posts
 Posted 10/25/2020  11:59 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Ty2020b to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'll say MS-65 on this one.
  Previous TopicReplies: 6 / Views: 358Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.61 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05