Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Need Help Identifying VAM On 1882 CC Morgan

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 3 / Views: 111Next Topic  

United States
1 Posts
 Posted 11/21/2020  8:10 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add SteadyMoney to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I have an 1882cc Morgan and I'm trying to figure out what VAM it is and could use some assistance. It has the characteristics of a couple different ones and a couple things that I can't find on the VAM world identification page. The lips have have some Doubling and the neck has the clashed In on it. On the back of her cap there is some clash marks as well. There isn't any date doubling that I can see. On the reverse right below the I in in god we trust it has the bar wing on it but no line below the n like on some other VAMs. The tip of the wreath on the left side looking at the coin has some doubling on one of the last leaves as well. I couldn't find one that had all of those characteristics and figured someone on here might be able to help. I will post some images but my camera isn't as good as I would like it to be. It doesn't quite capture it like you can see with a loop.
Learn More...
United States
92192 Posts
Valued Member
United States
387 Posts
 Posted 11/22/2020  12:47 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add JasonKflo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
welcome
if you can post pics I am sure someone can help.
Pillar of the Community
United States
569 Posts
 Posted 11/22/2020  3:51 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add suipakpaikungfu to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Based on your description, I'd look at the VAM 2 listings 2C1, 2C2, 2C3 etc.
Pics will help nail it down.
  Previous TopicReplies: 3 / Views: 111Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.52 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05