Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

2021 US Mint Product Schedule

Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 64 / Views: 3,235Next Topic
Page: of 5
Valued Member
United States
275 Posts
 Posted 11/24/2020  07:34 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Reno32 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
This going to be a nice set, hope I don't miss out on this one.No image or price.
American Eagle 2021 Silver Reverse Proof Two-Coin Set
https://catalog.usmint.gov/american...uct-schedule

Valued Member
United States
393 Posts
 Posted 11/24/2020  08:08 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mellamobradley46 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
There's also a Bush coins and chronicles set with date TBD.
Valued Member
United States
391 Posts
 Posted 11/24/2020  08:27 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bzookaj to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Looks like I'll have free shipping by early February next year.

Quote:

I can see it now:
Mintage limit 100
Household limit 1/2
Learn More...
United States
94628 Posts
 Posted 11/24/2020  09:49 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
This going to be a nice set, hope I don't miss out on this one. No image or price. American Eagle 2021 Silver Reverse Proof Two-Coin Set
My small ASE collection may grow even more next year.

Meanwhile...

Quote:
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
10775 Posts
 Posted 11/24/2020  09:55 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:

Can't wait to see this! Hopefully the price tag is < $200.

Quote:

Quote:

Learn More...
United States
94628 Posts
 Posted 11/24/2020  10:06 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Can't wait to see this! Hopefully the price tag is < $200.
I am hoping we hit a $150 ceiling on these silver pair offerings. To think, in 2017 I got four one ounce silver medals for just $199.95.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1008 Posts
 Posted 11/24/2020  11:45 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add GMS5 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My guess is that the two coin ASE set will be one old design and one new design. and probably $170.00.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1656 Posts
 Posted 11/24/2020  12:10 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bret to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:

Did you notice that the coins are 2020? I wonder what the other coin is going to be.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1203 Posts
 Posted 11/24/2020  1:30 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add BadDog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Did you notice that the coins are 2020? I wonder what the other coin is going to be.

There may or may not be another coin included. Some included another coin(s) (e.g., Lincoln and FDR), some included Ag medals, some included bronze medals, etc. IMHO there really wasn't any consistency in what these sets included.

I expect the $1 coin to be an S mint proof or reverse proof though. Probably a regular proof, unless a separate regular proof coin product appears in the schedule.
Learn More...
United States
94628 Posts
 Posted 11/24/2020  1:48 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
My guess is that the two coin ASE set will be one old design and one new design. and probably $170.00.
You may be right on the content, but I hope you are wrong on price!

Quote:
My guess is the set will have a reverse proof dollar, silver presidential medal, and postage stamp. This would be consistent with the C&C sets after FDR (except Reagan).
Pillar of the Community
United Kingdom
1508 Posts
 Posted 11/24/2020  2:01 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add kena to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
My guess is the set will have a reverse proof dollar, silver presidential medal, and postage stamp. This would be consistent with the C&C sets after FDR (except Reagan).

What postage stamp do you think that they would used for Bush?

With regards to the pricing of the two coin ASE set --- standard proofs were $73 in 2020 before the price increases....so that is already $146 and those were not reverse proofs. So sadly, I think these will be more than $150 considering the End of WWII ASE was $83.
CCF member Member Since: 07/27/2008
Valued Member
United States
59 Posts
 Posted 11/24/2020  3:14 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Corbe to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Just curious, what's the difference between 21EF (Mar 11) and 21EFN (Summer), both are "American Eagle 2021 Gold Proof Four-Coin Set".

edit: wild guess ... 2020 design, then 2021 design?
Edited by Corbe
11/24/2020 4:38 pm
Learn More...
United States
94628 Posts
 Posted 11/24/2020  3:30 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
What postage stamp do you think that they would used for Bush?

Pillar of the Community
United States
825 Posts
 Posted 11/24/2020  7:54 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add wyzeguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:

Sounds about right with regards to the coins but as far as price who knows now. It's not til next summer and that's a lot of time for the mint to send out more price increase notices.
Valued Member
United States
498 Posts
 Posted 11/25/2020  09:17 am  Show Profile   Check coincollector123's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add coincollector123 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I am really excited on the 2021 ASE set and what the other ASE will be. It showed there were 3 proof ASE and 1 uncirculated/burnished ASE.
Unfortunately they took the 2021 schedule off their site...
Valued Member
United States
498 Posts
 Posted 11/25/2020  09:17 am  Show Profile   Check coincollector123's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add coincollector123 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
... never mind its back? odd
Page: of 5 Previous TopicReplies: 64 / Views: 3,235Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.92 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05