Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Patriotic Order Sons Of America "Elongated" Draped Bust Large Cent

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 3 / Views: 176Next Topic  
CCF Advertiser
United States
929 Posts
 Posted 12/03/2020  09:52 am Show Profile   Check ksammut's eBay Listings Bookmark this topic Add ksammut to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Hi all! I'm not sure if this counts as exonumia, so I'm sorry if I put this in the wrong category. I have found some information about the organization "Sons of America" but nothing about stamped Large Cents, etc. Any help with its history and value would be greatly appreciated. I'm planning on keeping it in my collection as it's a pretty interesting piece. Thanks!

Young Numismatist - You are welcome to visit my eBay store: https://www.ebay.com/str/numismaticswithkenny - over 2000 numismatic listings!
2019 ANA Young Numismatist of the Year
ANA Life Member and District Representative
Twitter - @numismatist2001
Instagram numismatistkenny
Valued Member
United States
95 Posts
 Posted 12/03/2020  12:04 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add dar76124 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Elongated large cents are fairly uncommon. I checked Ebay and there were a couple that sold recently for a two to four hundred but they were from World Fairs. I'm not sure how to value yours.
Learn More...
United States
94180 Posts
CCF Advertiser
United States
929 Posts
 Posted 12/04/2020  9:34 pm  Show Profile   Check ksammut's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add ksammut to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for your thoughts everyone. It surely is a fascinating piece of US history
Young Numismatist - You are welcome to visit my eBay store: https://www.ebay.com/str/numismaticswithkenny - over 2000 numismatic listings!
2019 ANA Young Numismatist of the Year
ANA Life Member and District Representative
Twitter - @numismatist2001
Instagram numismatistkenny
  Previous TopicReplies: 3 / Views: 176Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.5 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05