Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Very Rare Man And Buffalo Nickel

Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 27 / Views: 1,403Next Topic
Page: of 2
Pillar of the Community
United States
1920 Posts
 Posted 03/05/2021  7:42 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add jasper62 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Winner winner we have another chicken dinner. Another seller with a bunch of damaged coins with absurd deranged prices.You just have to love the title on this one

https://www.ebay.com/itm/VERY-RARE-...154330834977
https://www.ebay.com/sch/bsjjohns_4090/m.html
Edited by jasper62
03/05/2021 7:44 pm
Bedrock of the Community
Australia
18376 Posts
 Posted 03/05/2021  7:53 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add sel_69l to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Cannot even consider to buy this coin without
very close in hand examination of the edge, with a 10X loupe.

Deliberate? out of focus pictures cannot be relied on, and thus brings suspicion on the seller.

Should be offered through a bricks and mortar coin shop instead, where an honest dealer can examine first.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
15078 Posts
 Posted 03/05/2021  7:59 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add T-BOP to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
His name is bsjjohns . Any idea what his first two initials mean ?
Proud Member of The Black Sheep Squadron !
In Memory of Fallen Black Sheep Mates .
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
56077 Posts
 Posted 03/05/2021  8:00 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Check the rest of his listings. This guy is a crook and a stain on the hobby. Contact him and give him a piece of your mind. Seriously.
Valued Member
United States
71 Posts
 Posted 03/05/2021  8:00 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add 1847bill to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
He did say it is "nichol variety" and is PCGS66.
I think I'll pass though.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1693 Posts
 Posted 03/05/2021  8:00 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Rothery to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Why would anybody consider buying this in the first place? All of his/her coins are normal circulated examples at ridiculous high prices over face value - (Or am I missing something?)
Everything can change in just one day.........
Best Lincoln roll find & Nicest WOODY find
"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." - Will Rogers
Pillar of the Community
United States
9655 Posts
 Posted 03/05/2021  8:04 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add dave700x to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Another idiot with nothing better to do than post pocket change for sale at idiot prices.
1883-O Nut
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
56077 Posts
 Posted 03/05/2021  8:12 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It only takes one fool to make his month. If he is reported over and over again for price gouging, he will eventually be taken down. It takes a village. Take a minute and report one of his items. Please.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
4086 Posts
 Posted 03/05/2021  8:12 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add oriole to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The seller also sells home-made jewelry. Perhaps a better deal...
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
2214 Posts
 Posted 03/05/2021  8:50 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Ty2020b to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
His name is bsjjohns . Any idea what his first two initials mean ?

Was just about to say the same T-Bop! 100% obvious load of crap.
Pillar of the Community
United States
991 Posts
 Posted 03/05/2021  10:20 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add atticguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Have you noticed his BOGO (Buy One, Get One Free) offer for those Kennedy halves? I really wouldn't feel like I got a 'free' coin after spending $300.00 for the other one.

PS: He had to charge for shipping on this one because his profit margin wasn't high enough to cover the postage.
Edited by atticguy
03/05/2021 10:22 pm
Valued Member
United States
119 Posts
 Posted 03/05/2021  10:26 pm  Show Profile   Check Akkdayam's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Akkdayam to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
How do you report haven't used eBay in 100000 years
When you buy on eBay make sure you don't get it then realize you bought the wrong thing 3 minutes later - me

Valued Member
United States
119 Posts
 Posted 03/05/2021  10:26 pm  Show Profile   Check Akkdayam's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Akkdayam to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Also look at his bio lol
When you buy on eBay make sure you don't get it then realize you bought the wrong thing 3 minutes later - me

Valued Member
United States
119 Posts
 Posted 03/05/2021  10:28 pm  Show Profile   Check Akkdayam's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Akkdayam to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
56077 Posts
 Posted 03/05/2021  10:49 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Scroll down to near the end of the listing to "Report Item" at right, then follow instructions. Be patient. We can bring him down with repeated messages like "Gouging prices on common coins" or similar.
Pillar of the Community
United Kingdom
8376 Posts
 Posted 03/06/2021  03:45 am  Show Profile   Check NumisRob's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add NumisRob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
He even has a 1976 quarter that was struck in Delaware and has a "hidden mint mark"!
https://www.ebay.com/itm/bicentenni...154355676526
Page: of 2 Previous TopicReplies: 27 / Views: 1,403Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.61 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05